Foul mouthed Pattaya "thetsakit" officer filmed ranting with member of the public

webfact

Foul mouthed Pattaya "thetsakit" officer filmed ranting with member of the public

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

PATTAYA: -- A video was doing the rounds of social media that showed a municipal officer in Pattaya swearing at a member of the public at the Bali Hai port.

The poster of the clip complained of the "thatsakit" officer acting he was like a member of the local mafia.

The incident happened at a car park and seemed to be about selling items in the area, reported Sanook.

Netizens called for the authorities to take the officer to task for his foul language in dealing with the public.

It was posted on the "Meung Roo Yang Pattaya".

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-02

37 minutes ago, webfact said:

The poster of the clip complained of the "thatsakit" officer acting he was like a member of the local mafia.

Which they are... all of them, no exclusions, i see how they let vendors flaunt

the rules and laws on a daily bases in the talad in my area.....

2 hours ago, BangkokTony said:

If the person was selling in a restricted area the Thetsakit officer was within his rights!

To do what!  Swear at a member of the public instead of acting in a professional manner to rectify the situation?

He's just another incompetent idiot in a uniform!

Pattaya police ARE the local mafia.  Most crimes are committed under their jurisdiction: necklace snatching; extortion of all bar-owners; taximeters with no meters illegally parked up all day; boy racers on Sukhumvit with no lights and no police after it gets too dark to see the money.  Please feel free to add to what makes an International high-class beach resort.

With respect since moving to Pattaya in 2009 I have always written to the Ombudsman of Thailand with great affect when officious officials have threatened me.

The Ombudsman of Thailand has in fact given me closure most professionally may I say - with two matters; one involving Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and another which concerned the Royal Thai Police.

Oh and unlike previously dealing with similar bodies in the UK and US, I have to say that to date Thailand has been great; #1 in fact.

If the Ombudsman of Thailand could be made available of this video therefore, I am confident that despite the name-calling (i.e. "mafia"), the municipal officer concerned will feel like a proverbial one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest by the time they have finished with him. :thumbsup: