Auto Air repair in CM.......where to go?

cheeryble

On 10/10/2017 at 6:47 PM, Awk said:

Yep, that's what I do.  Mr. Ton and Pro Auto is a gem of a shop here in CM.  

But there's a special kind of satisfaction in getting your hands dirty and working on something like this yourself, a satisfaction that is not related to saving time or money.   Cheers to Mr. Cheeryble.

Definitely not my experiences with P__ A___.  Always found some parts which he insisted needed replacement although I knew better.  Hey, water pump going out (40,000 km) but I said no.  Still going fine after 150,000 km and this is only an example.  Always wants to run the vehicle over the alignment machine... but nothing has been changed since the last time.  I avoid that place like the plague.

On 8/20/2024 at 9:19 AM, fredge45 said:

Definitely not my experiences with P__ A___.  Always found some parts which he insisted needed replacement although I knew better.  Hey, water pump going out (40,000 km) but I said no.  Still going fine after 150,000 km and this is only an example.  Always wants to run the vehicle over the alignment machine... but nothing has been changed since the last time.  I avoid that place like the plague.

That post of mine you quote is about seven years old, and no longer living in CM I've not had any need to visit PA again, but sorry to hear if things have deteriorated there since then.  Khun Ton  always seemed like a honest chap to me, but I've no idea if he's even there anymore.

On 8/21/2024 at 10:35 AM, Awk said:

That post of mine you quote is about seven years old, and no longer living in CM I've not had any need to visit PA again, but sorry to hear if things have deteriorated there since then.  Khun Ton  always seemed like a honest chap to me, but I've no idea if he's even there anymore.

No problem for me. Always had excellent service and fair prices and have recommended many customers over the last 10 years.