Marriage drama as pregnant 15 year old left at the "altar"

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Media1 said:

If my daughter was being used by a rat for sex at age of 15. I would be at the police station and at 15 she would have very little schooling on sexual matters including disease which is a major issue in this country. Especially considering the rape counts and lack of hygiene on these low types of males.

My question is where did you go to school ? And I would not like you around my daughter

You really have to wonder with people like you.  No normal thinking person calls a 17 year old a rapist for sleeping with his 15 year old girlfriend, however that may well be the move that someone with a guilty conscious chooses to make.

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

You really have to wonder with people like you.  No normal thinking person calls a 17 year old a rapist for sleeping with his 15 year old girlfriend, however that may well be the move that someone with a guilty conscious chooses to make.

Do me a favor ok. Go away your not quite right. Go to gym 

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

So now you want to speculate that the reason there are more traffic accidents in Thailand is due to the Thai people being more irresponsible, but you have no fact to substantiate that assumption, do you?  The same problem as your last bit of speculating that you were asked to substantiate, LOL. 

I am not speculating. If they were more responsible and thoughtful of their fellow drivers the amount of deaths would not be the facts.

Instead of posting pure rubbish, maybe you can tell me another thing that you belive might be the reason to the facts.

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

So now you want to speculate that the reason there are more traffic accidents in Thailand is due to the Thai people being more irresponsible, but you have no fact to substantiate that assumption, do you?  The same problem as your last bit of speculating that you were asked to substantiate, LOL. 

Mmmm.......and your viable reasoning for Thai traffic accidents is? (Along with supporting evidence/substantiating facts please). :whistling:

If you cannot express/state or affirm your reasoning then accept the fact that many Thai people are 'irresponsible'.

Apologies to other Forum readers for off topic comment (but this poster deserved it)  and we should return to "the marriage drama".

2 hours ago, Media1 said:

If my daughter was being used by a rat for sex at age of 15. I would be at the police station and at 15 she would have very little schooling on sexual matters including disease which is a major issue in this country. Especially considering the rape counts and lack of hygiene on these low types of males.

My question is where did you go to school ? And I would not like you around my daughter

If your 15 year old daughter has not been well informed on "sexual matters, including the risks of disease , risks of pregnancy and how to protect herself against sweet horny 17 year old boys, then you are a very irresponsible father. 

And what an archaic thing to say "these low types of males"

Disease and teenage pregnancy is rampant in all social ranks ,the rich are as likely to get it as the poor. 

Your uneducated  daughter is no different from anyone else. 

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

I am not speculating. If they were more responsible and thoughtful of their fellow drivers the amount of deaths would not be the facts.

Instead of posting pure rubbish, maybe you can tell me another thing that you belive might be the reason to the facts.

Now you want me to speculate?

38 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Mmmm.......and your viable reasoning for Thai traffic accidents is? (Along with supporting evidence/substantiating facts please). :whistling:

If you cannot express/state or affirm your reasoning then accept the fact that many Thai people are 'irresponsible'.

Apologies to other Forum readers for off topic comment (but this poster deserved it)  and we should return to "the marriage drama".

Yeah, because if someone can't prove they are wrong then it doesn't matter if they can't prove that they are right, they simply must be, makes perfect sense.

16 hours ago, greenchair said:

If your 15 year old daughter has not been well informed on "sexual matters, including the risks of disease , risks of pregnancy and how to protect herself against sweet horny 17 year old boys, then you are a very irresponsible father. 

And what an archaic thing to say "these low types of males"

Disease and teenage pregnancy is rampant in all social ranks ,the rich are as likely to get it as the poor. 

Your uneducated  daughter is no different from anyone else. 

Firstly my daughter is not Thai thank god..secondly I don't care what you say. Enjoy a bowl of Som Tum son. Yes a low life is what he is. And his family even worse.

You are what you are in this life. Enjoy do some push ups brother. 

22 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

You will always remember this day as the happiest day of your life

But the Wedding is not until tomorrow dad

.....I know,   son I know...............:coffee1:

' You don't know what happiness is until you get married , by then of course its too late '