World of Tanks?

manarak

I'm an avid player of World of Tanks, I wonder if there are other WoT players here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Tanks

WoT is a hugely successful tank tactical shooter game with a slower pace than CA-style shooters, which is very nice in my opinion.

It's free to play with premium aspects, but nearly the whole game content can be accessed for free and free to play players are competitive with premium players, which is also very nice. Their concept is "pay to skip", i.e. game progress is faster if purchasing premium content, but I have never spent a dime and I'm now at endgame levels (Tier X).

I'd be interested to know if there are players on this forum? If you are interested in trying it out, there is an invite system which gives access to additional bonuses and freebies.

I can also give you all the tips I would have been happy to know when I did start the game... I did many mistakes, lol.

I have been playing since August last year. I have 35 filled garage slots, over 650,000 free xp and a silver balance of 51m+, all won in battle. My only premium play is what I earn in gameplay. I too have reached tier X on American heavy. My highest xp tank is a tier 6 Russian T34-88 with just over 3M xp. I usually play online daily. 

6 hours ago, tweedledee2 said:

I have been playing since August last year. I have 35 filled garage slots, over 650,000 free xp and a silver balance of 51m+, all won in battle. My only premium play is what I earn in gameplay. I too have reached tier X on American heavy. My highest xp tank is a tier 6 Russian T34-88 with just over 3M xp. I usually play online daily. 

nice, which server are you on?

Haven’t played for a few months, but still have it on my smartphone, never played in a squad. Favorite tank so far is the Matilda and the American heavy with the “ears”.          .. T-20 I think. I’m now hooked on Star Wars Commander... and we’re looking for new squad mates if you’re interested.... :)

9 hours ago, manarak said:

so you play 3 accounts? wow

No. I play on a PS4 and it automatically connects you to the server nearest you with the strongest signal, which in my case is Singapore, but you can manually connect to the US or Europe servers to play.

6 hours ago, tweedledee2 said:

No. I play on a PS4 and it automatically connects you to the server nearest you with the strongest signal, which in my case is Singapore, but you can manually connect to the US or Europe servers to play.

ah, lol.

:-/

I play on PC

Archived