Cheap nike sportswear in BKK

Thian

In the nike factory outlet is an extra discount now for many products, including sneakers.

I bought a pair of nike air zoom vomero (and much more) for 2100 baht...the prices in the shop get another 30% off, watch the red stickers.

They have all untill size 13 us size...(if not sold out).

It's next to Impact Muang Thong thanii where you see the highrise buildings...there's also adidas , reebok , la coste , supersports and more outlets...just walk around there...huge foodcourt in the new mall called Cosmo...and they 're building more malls or whatever it will be,

Enjoy shopping...it's very very busy though....qeueu's of 20-30 people in the nike shop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sams sports 4th floor in gateway ekkamaI bkk is very competitive for sports clothes.

If you look long enough you can find puma by Alexander mc queen trainers for under 2500 baht. Sizes are a lottery unfortunately but a very wide range of reasonably priced sports brands.

Chabuton Japanese food on ground floor is decent too.

18 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Sams sports 4th floor in gateway ekkamaI bkk is very competitive for sports clothes.

If you look long enough you can find puma by Alexander mc queen trainers for under 2500 baht. Sizes are a lottery unfortunately but a very wide range of reasonably priced sports brands.

Chabuton Japanese food on ground floor is decent too.

Don't ask me why but Puma is a cheap brand lately in Europe, guess they want to come back.

I had a look in Sams sports some weeks ago but didn't find anything my size and also not what i liked but of course that doesn't say anything for you guys.

Just now, Thian said:

Don't ask me why but Puma is a cheap brand lately in Europe, guess they want to come back.

I had a look in Sams sports some weeks ago but didn't find anything my size and also not what i liked but of course that doesn't say anything for you guys.

Trainer wise it's not easy if they had Alexander mc queen rib cage in adult sizes I'd have brought every pair. Clothes are pretty good in there for the gym. 

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Trainer wise it's not easy if they had Alexander mc queen rib cage in adult sizes I'd have brought every pair. Clothes are pretty good in there for the gym. 

Shirts are almost all dry-fit which i like, not to hot and easy to dry..and best of all it saves my wife ironing on sunday.

• 6 months later...

hello, do you know where to find a list of all Nike outlets ? I need a specific item that is not sold anywhere anymore, even at full price, so I am looking for a shop with maybe old stock. Thank you.