Aggressive, annoying Africans

a1falang

Their numbers fluctuate with crackdowns, but they are part of the territory and have been for a long time.  Just happens there are a lot recently.

Consider hanging out in (or moving to) a different area.  Lots of great areas that are not Sukhumvit.  For everything you might want.. food, entertainment, shopping, girls, whatever.

Their numbers fluctuate with crackdowns, but they are part of the territory and have been for a long time.  Just happens there are a lot recently.

Consider hanging out in (or moving to) a different area.  Lots of great areas that are not Sukhumvit.  For everything you might want.. food, entertainment, shopping, girls, whatever.
Move house because of a few drug dealers? I've lived their for years and never got my arm grabbed by a dealer, lady boys and hookers...all the time!

Some guys are just to soft and agree those need a nice quite neighborhood but hey I had that in the West = boring

1 hour ago, InMyShadow said:

Move house because of a few drug dealers? I've lived their for years and never got my arm grabbed by a dealer, lady boys and hookers...all the time!

Some guys are just to soft and agree those need a nice quite neighborhood but hey I had that in the West = boring

All I'm saying is its probably not going to change soon.  Did you file a complaint with the tessakijs?

Anyway up to you, if they see it bothers you they might grab and tease you even more haha.

8 hours ago, YTP said:

All I'm saying is its probably not going to change soon.  Did you file a complaint with the tessakijs?

Anyway up to you, if they see it bothers you they might grab and tease you even more haha.

The whores and drug dealers are nothing to do with the BMA officers, they're not police, trying to report it to them would be a waste of time, they can't do anything.

Yesterday, walking northbound..., western side of Sukhumvit, beside overpass walkway(near Nana BTS station)3 guys, all African appearance, one stepped in my path saying "Hey Bro, what you looking for ?"
I brushed past, saying "nothing you got..., and I'm not your f'n Bro". Nothing more was said. I strode onwards.
I reckon it was my jarhead haircut.., plus tall n fit looking.
I didn't even have to trot out the don't f... with me scowl. However, discretion being the better part of valour..., I would've been more circumspect had it been dark.
:wai:

Edited by Sandy Freckle

18 minutes ago, Sandy Freckle said:

Yesterday, walking northbound..., western side of Sukhumvit, beside overpass walkway(near Nana BTS station)3 guys, all African appearance, one stepped in my path saying "Hey Bro, what you looking for ?"
I brushed past, saying "nothing you got..., and I'm not your f'n Bro". Nothing more was said. I strode onwards.
I didn't even have to trot out the don't f... with me scowl. However, discretion being the better part of valour..., I would've been more circumspect had it been dark.

Maybe he thought you were gay and looking for some down low.

Just joking you...

I probably got the same look as you.  They will solicit but have never touched me I just walk on by ingnore them.  Or put some ear phones in as you pass they won't even try.

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Maybe he thought you were gay and looking for some down low.

Just joking you...

I probably got the same look as you.  They will solicit but have never touched me I just walk on by ingnore them.  Or put some ear phones in as you pass they won't even try.

Yeah thank's for that buddy...., I'm way too ugly to pass for gay. 
I just noticed earlier today.., the cops had a couple of them bailed up outside of Maccas.
Farther north on the east side of Sukhumvit..., a couple more cops were talking with shop owners.

Edited by Sandy Freckle

5 hours ago, Sandy Freckle said:

You should've told him you're looking for a good African restaurant and if he can recommend a good one as for some reason you've just had a craving for some good African food.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:29 PM, a1falang said:

OMG. You're calling a white person a "snowflake". This is an obvious allusion to skin colour and is very problematic. I am hereby officially TRIGGERED by your racist micro-aggression and unconscious bias.

Yet you posted a topic titled "Aggressive Annoying Africans" and outed yourself as white.

LOL

9 hours ago, Argus Tuft said:

Member "Sandy Freckle" gets likes just based on his username.  Gold.

What makes you assume the 'likes' are purely for my username......, i couldn't really give a rats toss bag why likes happen..., however, I will take positives, for any reason .

3 minutes ago, Sandy Freckle said:

What makes you assume the 'likes' are purely for my username......, i couldn't really give a rats toss bag why likes happen..., however, I will take positives, for any reason .

I meant you're getting likes from me, wasn't referring to other posters giving you likes. Sheesh, got sand in your freckle or what?