I Want To Rent A House

tahlin

I need to rent a house in Chiang Mai from february. I want it to be within the city, furnished and not to expensive. I dont need a big house, small to medium is fine. Where should I look for this sort o house? Can you recommend some real estate agencies? or is it better to hire from a private owner?

:o

first consider- how many people - and then .. how big you want.

most house owner would not want to rent short term ..at least 6 month to 1 years .

and most agent would die for you to rent few month cost rental would cover the rest of the year for them ..

depending on what you looking for .. but a house average at 4000-7000 baht for a small house with a small garden ,,

there are those rip off renting at 10,000 - 15,000 and as high as 30,000 - 50,000

i myself staying in a 17,000 sqf house . and my rental is about 10-15k ..

but that is cos i need space to park 6 cars , and living with a family of 4

i myself is considering moving to a smaller house cos i am tired of cutting the grass .

whahhahah a

rent a small condo .. at about 4k would be better .

- most house need you to have transport . in smaller moo bann . you can find house for about 5k -7 k . easily about 5-10km out of chiangmai ,

good luck

and most agent would die for you to rent few month cost rental would cover the rest of the year for them

there are those rip off renting at 10,000 - 15,000 and as high as 30,000 - 50,000

- most house need you to have transport . in smaller moo bann . you can find house for about 5k -7 k . easily about 5-10km out of chiangmai ,

good luck

I wasn't sure what the above implied - exactly. I'm also looking for a house and therefore for advice too.

(Want 3 bedrooms, walled garden for cat, as close to the city as possible - have a flexible budget 15-20k depending on house.)

first consider- how many people - and then .. how big you want.

most house owner would not want to rent short term ..at least 6 month to 1 years .

and most agent would die for you to rent few month cost rental would cover the rest of the year for them ..

Well the question was more about how do I find the houses. Can anyone recommend a real estate agency or a website?

and most agent would die for you to rent few month cost rental would cover the rest of the year for them

good luck

I wasn't sure what the above implied - exactly. I'm also looking for a house and therefore for advice too.

(Want 3 bedrooms, walled garden for cat, as close to the city as possible - have a flexible budget 15-20k depending on house.)

Best to drive round the areas you prefer and look for the to rent signs.

We did this early Sept. and within 2 days of being here found a new, beautifully furnished, fully equipped, 4 bed house on qiuet moo baan 10 km from city in area we wanted for 12k per month and only 1 month deposit renting privatly from the landlord. He had this with 2 agents at the time who were asking 15k and 3 months deposit .

Good luck with your