Thaivisa exclusive: “Attempted murder" as "Australian" man punched by Thai in school says he is really British

webfact

3 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Violent actions of any sort with a conviction will resort in deporting and a black listed. Collins is gone if the Thai guy keeps on with it. Even if he doesn't it could be the prosecutor picks it up personally and proceeds. don't see much wiggle room here on this, even if there suddenly appears to be a video of the cat and mouse driving leading up to the machete in hand. Sorry for the little girl. 

On the other hand, 68 and having a kid! OMG!

Not 68 years old, not even 72,he said he was 77! And I understood in the yesterday's article that his wife was carrying the baby so he just made another kid... At 76 maybe 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, robblok said:

My theory is based on what is proven, its not proven what the Brit has experienced before. If he can prove it then the theory goes for him too. As for the age people seem to bring up all the time.. maybe he should have acted his age and not hide behind it. 

Nothing has been 'proven' because TVF is not a court of law. We have all seen the clips and have our own observations some in common, some not.  For example, there is no consensus that the Thai man suffered any injury from the machete. So, was the Brit guilty of attempted murder or terroristic threatening?  I think the TVF jury is out on this issue. The Thai man was hit by the car. Was there intent to harm or was this the result of rage from an earlier incident? We don't know. Nothing is proven. Apparently, the Thai man suffered the scratches on his arm from hitting the windshield on the car.  The injuries are certainly not consisted with an injury from a machete. Then there was the punch in the parking lot. I don't think there is any argument about the punch. So, there is not proof on the totality of the incident - only our limited observations.

4 hours ago, Ratcher said:

I have no sympathy for this "British" guy. If he speaks with an Aussie accent he must have lived there for a long time. I think there may be more to this story. He was in the wrong. Gives the law abiding British a bad name. He should lose his right to live here for his stupid behaviour. 

Did I correctly read that he also has a one year old child in addition to the girl he was picking up at the school?

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

No I don't see that hitting a 77 year is wrong

Of course you don't, your low opinions of the elderly have been made quite clear on this forum for many years.

I put it to you that if a 77 year old was physically able to hit me, he'd be physically able to take one back.

1 minute ago, Thai Ron said:

I put it to you that if a 77 year old was physically able to hit me, he'd be physically able to take one back.

Don't be dense. A 77 year old is unlikely to be able to lay you out, unless he maybe had the chance to sucker punch you as the Thai guy did.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

Don't be dense. A 77 year old is unlikely to be able to lay you out, unless he maybe had the chance to sucker punch you as the Thai guy did.

Doesn't have to lay me out, does he?

Still capable of inflicting discomfort or pain.

If he can dish it out, he should be prepared to take it

15 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Nothing has been 'proven' because TVF is not a court of law. We have all seen the clips and have our own observations some in common, some not.  For example, there is no consensus that the Thai man suffered any injury from the machete. So, was the Brit guilty of attempted murder or terroristic threatening?  I think the TVF jury is out on this issue. The Thai man was hit by the car. Was there intent to harm or was this the result of rage from an earlier incident? We don't know. Nothing is proven. Apparently, the Thai man suffered the scratches on his arm from hitting the windshield on the car.  The injuries are certainly not consisted with an injury from a machete. Then there was the punch in the parking lot. I don't think there is any argument about the punch. So, there is not proof on the totality of the incident - only our limited observations.

I consider video evidence proof.. the farang has no video evidence of what happened before. 

So the old guy really is the agressor here unless he can prove previous incidents. 

1 minute ago, Thai Ron said:

Doesn't have to lay me out, does he?

Still capable of inflicting discomfort or pain.

If he can dish it out, he should be prepared to take it

Another hero who can take on a 77 year old guy. Wonder if you'd be so brave if he was a cage fighter?

5 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So what does that excuse the 77 for attacking an other guy.. if you attack someone you should expect to be attacked back. Then don't hide behind your age. Just don't act like a tool in the first time and you get the respect of your age.. act aggressive and you loose the respect your age should have provided you. 

3 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

don't think I could do that to a 77 year old

Normally I would not do that to a 77 year old.. but after being run over and threatened with a machete i probably would amend my views. If you dish it out then don't complain if you get some back.

8 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I probably wouldn't just for a punch but if he'd attacked my car with a machete while my daughter was inside and then tried to run me over, it could be a close call.

you have to get out of your car and approach the other car to be hit by the other car

so why did the Thai guy approach the car?

Edited by AGareth2

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

So what does that excuse the 77 for attacking an other guy.. if you attack someone you should expect to be attacked back. Then don't hide behind your age. Just don't act like a tool in the first time and you get the respect of your age.. act aggressive and you loose the respect your age should have provided you. 

I think you'd relish the opportunity to bash a 77 year old man, as many of your previous posts have shown an innate hatred for the elderly.   You probably got a woodie seeing the guy getting sucker punched.:clap2: