E-cigarettes linger despite legal threats

Rimmer

1 hour ago, The manic said:

They are illegal because they are a gateway to regular tobacco smoking; they  are dirty; they stink and pollute; they normalize th act of smoking to young people; they cause cancer and as they are new the full health implications are not known. These idiots who foul up their bodies and our environmt would be better off smoking mild marijuana...though at home in private or special smoking dens like they have at some airports.

'gateway to regular tobacco smoking"

the royal college of surgeons and public health england disagree with you

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-36139618

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should make vaping legal at the beaches.One problem solved!555 This ban is the stupidest shit ever!!How can you put people in Jail for trying to live a healthier life??
If you ban smoking on beach it goes for everything .even pipes .not just tabs and them things are a waste of space man .my mates spend more cash on the vaper refilles so if ya cant smoke proper tabs on a beach ya cannott smoke out else there you are

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, flashgordon1959 said:

If you ban smoking on beach it goes for everything .even pipes .not just tabs and them things are a waste of space man .my mates spend more cash on the vaper refilles so if ya cant smoke proper tabs on a beach ya cannott smoke out else there you are

And for those who speak English?

So...... I arrive in Bangkok this week. Should I worry about being fined $8,000 at the airport, coming or going, or are immigration/customs officers not the ones worrying about this? If I do bring it, it would just be a simple 2-battery mod, and I'll leave all the coils, wicks and shit at home.....

Never had any trouble the last 5 times this year, but I don't want those to be my famous last words..

Just curious, which part exactly is "illegal"? The 18560 batteries, the electronic mod, the tank, the coils or the cotton wicks?

All just normal stuff. As I've understood, it's the import of nicotine in the liquids that might require a license. A 0mg liquid is just made out of baking ingredients, freely sold at Thai chem shops by the barrel.

Good luck enforcing that.