Looking For Design Agency In Bangkok

I'm looking for a design agency in Bangkok that can handle design and layout for newsletters in English and Thai. If they are able to layout in Mandarin, that's a plus point. Anyone who knows such an agency, please recommend. thank you.

I'm looking for a design agency in Bangkok that can handle design and layout for newsletters in English and Thai. If they are able to layout in Mandarin, that's a plus point. Anyone who knows such an agency, please recommend. thank you.

Hi, I would like to participate in this if possible. Our company Tenzino based in Sydney has Thai staff experienced in doing this type of work, Gigi handles the coordination for this work. Thai, English and Mandarin are all OK. Regards Peter Mitchell

what is your specific needs?

what is your specific needs?

Hope grammar is not a requirement! And what ARE your specific needs?