Thai nurse fell for man on Badoo - then he steals her pick-up on first date

webfact

Thai nurse fell for man on Badoo - then he steals her pick-up on first date

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Thai nursing assistant believed the tall tales of a fellow countryman on the dating site Badoo.

When they met in person he didn't look like the person in the profile but she went with him all the same.

Then he stole her pick-up.

Fortunately police in Uthai district of Ayuthaya managed to make a quick arrest.

"Oi", 30, had believed she was talking to a handsome Eurasian man on Badoo. He said he would travel all the way to Chiang Mai to meet and after chatting for just a week she drove her pick-up to the bus station to meet him.

Apichart "John" Kaewmanee, 28, did not look like the person on the Badoo profile but he had come far so she went with him anyway on a road trip to Ayuthaya with John driving.

On the way John tried to have his way with her several times but she said she didn't give in.

When they reached the Grand Market in Ayuthaya province he persuaded her to get out on the pretext of buying them some food to eat.

When she came back he was gone and soon the penny dropped what had happened to her.

But a quick call to the police got results with a speedy arrest.

Apichart was arrested and admitted that he was going to sell the pick-up. He was charged with theft during the hours of darkness using trickery.

Police are expanding the inquiry to see if he had done this before and find out where he might have sold other vehicles.

Both Oi and the cops warned women to beware online whether meeting strangers or buying products.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-16

4 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Some nice assertive pointing in the Photo.

Agree, the crooked elbow point direct at the face with the slightly back foot stance is one of my favourites. The free arm behind the back adds drama and finality

Edited by eddie61

1 hour ago, eddie61 said:

Agree, the crooked elbow point direct at the face with the slightly back foot stance is one of my favourites. The free arm behind the back adds drama and finality

Good to see there are others that appreciate some quality pointing, To much acceptance of substandard, limp wristed pointing at nothing.

Many people might not have heard of Badoo as a website ripe for the pickings. Thanks to this story and the free media publicity the world might now be and oyster for similar scumbags who were previously unaware.

9 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Many people might not have heard of Badoo as a website ripe for the pickings. Thanks to this story and the free media publicity the world might now be and oyster for similar scumbags who were previously unaware.

I have a fair idea, I think of what you mean, but prawn would be more appropriate 

18 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Some nice assertive pointing in the Photo.

I imagine that BIB said to him with a very aggressive finger pointing at him, "If you are stubborn we could do you in, we said you were trying to grap my revolver and during the struggle it went off, you will die like a rat, don't <deleted> around with us you understand".

10 hours ago, SpicyMeatball said:

Who said I was going to do anything with her sister? I was merely asking if she had a sister.

What do you want to do with her sister? (If she has one).

I will be gentle with her because she is a virgin.