Good Roadmap Of Thailand Needed

dblaisde

I do alot of motorbiking in Thailand (and bicycling too), and need a detailed road map of Thailand (particularly the south)--showing the minor roads, as well as the highways. Can anyone recommend one? Or even better, an online one.

I do alot of motorbiking in Thailand (and bicycling too), and need a detailed road map of Thailand (particularly the south)--showing the minor roads, as well as the highways. Can anyone recommend one? Or even better, an online one.

I have the ESRI Thailand Road Map which is a book. I don't recommend it. Many minor roads are omitted and some things are deceptively placed.

Hi, recently I had to find a Road Atlas for a friend of mine. If you are in Thailand you can find several good road maps and Atlas's in good bookshops, there are many choices.

I bought this one for a friend and you can see it in THIS POST.

For online maps this SITE MAY interest you.

You will find what you want, cheers.