Motorbike racing track

Tabane

• 2 months later...

Yep Bira every Monday Morning and could be afternoon as well.  Entrance is Off 36. Go past the track going to Rayong, do a u-turn and come back. There is an entrance before the track proper. Drive ride through the tunnel. Expats at the back of the pits past the food stall . Thais in front of the pits before the food stall. Don't know why the self segregation but...

Couple of Germans there and a Swiss guy with a Suter Superbike

4 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Yep Bira every Monday Morning and could be afternoon as well.  Entrance is Off 36. Go past the track going to Rayong, do a u-turn and come back. There is an entrance before the track proper. Drive ride through the tunnel. Expats at the back of the pits past the food stall . Thais in front of the pits before the food stall. Don't know why the self segregation but...

Couple of Germans there and a Swiss guy with a Suter Superbike

A.....a.....a....a..... Suter?

For the love of God, I've just made a mess in my underpants....

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

A.....a.....a....a..... Suter?

For the love of God, I've just made a mess in my underpants....

Yes.I may have mislead as actually is is , I believe , a Suter 600 Supersport but still... He sits by the bike which has tyre warmers on while he waits for the tires to heat up and for the track to empty out a bit. He is retired, not young. A former racer from Switzerland.

Edit: I just googled Suter 600 supersport Bira and got  https://www.facebook.com/RacingNewsThailand/posts/326246630797853

It is actually a 2010 Suter Moto2 bike :whistling: How's that underwear now :tongue: 

Not current anymore because next year Moto2 is, as you know, now 675 Triumph Triple.

Edited by VocalNeal

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Yes.I may have mislead as actually is is , I believe , a Suter 600 Supersport but still... He sits by the bike which has tyre warmers on while he waits for the tires to heat up and for the track to empty out a bit. He is retired, not young. A former racer from Switzerland.

Edit: I just googled Suter 600 supersport Bira and got  https://www.facebook.com/RacingNewsThailand/posts/326246630797853

It is actually a 2010 Suter Moto2 bike :whistling: How's that underwear now :tongue: 

Not current anymore because next year Moto2 is, as you know, now 675 Triumph Triple.

No. Suter 600 Moto2 - 4 stroke - not interested anymore. Boring.

I thought it was, ya know,  THE SUTER...

9 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

No. Suter 600 Moto2 - 4 stroke - not interested anymore. Boring.

I thought it was, ya know,  THE SUTER...

Me too. Brought back my own long love affair with 2 strokes. Google link lead to Cycle World who had a video or 3. Leave on autoplay and there are 2 TZ750's. On with aluminum frame and Lectrons. Guy talks about how when you off the throttle slowing for corners the carbs spit fuel back out the throats. Remember that from my H2 days ! Beautiful !

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:26 PM, canthai55 said:

Never heard of it until Google search ... 195HP 280lbs - Wow !  For only 100,000 Euro

Yeah stunning aren't they.

FI and electronics to slightly limit the scariness factor.

Power to weight ratio is sensational.

Think about it, the Suter weighs 15 kgs ish LESS than your CRF250L....

Hello There,

I plan to buy a small motorbike (like Kawasaki ninja 400) and improve my skills on a track. Many year a go I was riding a cbr600F but only one time on track.

There is somebody that ride on Bira circuit on Saturday or Sunday ?

Thx

Luca.

On 1/8/2018 at 10:55 AM, Luca076 said:

There is somebody that ride on Bira circuit on Saturday or Sunday ?

Bira like all tracks has a website. Monday mornings is/used to be "unofficial" track day for guys on bikes. Unless it was booked for something else.

You could look at Nakhon Chaisri if the track is still there or Kaeng Krachan Circuit.

Edited by VocalNeal

16 hours ago, Luca076 said:

Hello Tabane,

Unfortunately monday I had to work. Actually the website of Bira is not update, but not all weekend is booked for event.

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes." - ; Oscar Wilde

Luca you could try XRC school, they teach at MSP (Motorsport park Suvanabhumi, close to the airport). Check out their Facebook page if you're interested 
In true Iast week I see the video in youtube of XRC. I contact them and this sunday I will start their course ;).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk