A poll what 4x4 AT Truck is better Ford or Toyota

Duaned

Since you have to ask other people, buy a Ford and then you can give other people your opinion of it

Personally i like a lot of other people who have owned a ford and had mechanical problems with it Which ford motor company could not fix in in over 2 years would never buy a ford again as long as i live

People who never have mechanical problems with their fords love them

3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I like the Isuzu. :laugh:

A excellent vehicle by all reports and number one for customer after sales service and satisfaction in a well known english language newspaper

They do not have as many extra features as some of the other makes but a lot of these items i do not use anyway, they do have a dash cam as standard equipment and toyota does not

Things like cruise control i would never use in Thailand, Even in Australia i only used it on roads in the North/West of WA , the roads seem to disappear into the distance there with little or no other traffic sometimes for hours at a time, just the odd emu. or bullock on the road to watch out for

2 hours ago, madmax2 said:

A excellent vehicle by all reports and number one for customer after sales service and satisfaction in a well known english language newspaper

They do not have as many extra features as some of the other makes but a lot of these items i do not use anyway, they do have a dash cam as standard equipment and toyota does not

Have new number now after red plate so lottery time.:biggrin:22491849_10155853321950990_6305229372686867592_n.jpg.ea8c0eca78ac3244ac8c5ac3e9214fcf.jpg

2 hours ago, transam said:

sad-face.gif.8aebccb39e4174823e280ab2fef90007.gif

Nah all good Isuzu in our area come up with the best deal, 30,000 off because off family friends recommendation, not to be sniff at err. :laugh:

Toyota would give nothing and the same spec as the Isuzu was more expensive, win for us.

Edited by Kwasaki

On 10/17/2017 at 12:31 PM, madmax2 said:

Things like cruise control i would never use in Thailand, Even in Australia i only used it on roads in the North/West of WA , the roads seem to disappear into the distance there with little or no other traffic sometimes for hours at a time, just the odd emu. or bullock on the road to watch out for

Sold my Isuzu workhorse 7 years ago, it was a 2003 3.0 Dmax, it had over 500,000 km. I constantly had buyers when my driver drove it out to pick up stuff for the company. People were offering 200-250k for it back then. Never once did we had any problems with the truck, its been used as a light delivery vehicle. We changed to a new DMax 3 years ago, the engine noise is more quiet than my diesel bmw. 

Sorry to get side track, but if Ford vs Toyota. No doubt go for Toyota for its reliability and after sales service. The Ford is a hit or miss and parts are often more expensive and not widely available later down the road compare to toyotas.