Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg To Visit PM Prayuth Later This Month

webfact

Why are you replying to me?

I said I wasn't a fan of FB or Zuckerberg.

Just that I recognize the POWER they represent now.

I didn't say it was good.

Also, the Jew hating posts here (that mostly get deleted, good on that) just because he's a Jew are messed up. 

No problem with criticizing him or his company based on real stuff that isn't racist. 

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, jgarbo said:

We've done this so many times. Talking a Thai journo pal recently. The MSM group feudal dictators, landed gentry, with the Thai monarch via the Crown Property Bureau, which controls perhaps $30 billion of land. But that is not the monarch's piggy bank. The late HRH was scint, as all Thai kings have been. Westerners just don't get the Thai monarchical system.

Rubbish you must have missed the fingers in the pie transfer last week S??

try again

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why are you replying to me?

I said I wasn't a fan of FB or Zuckerberg.

Just that I recognize the POWER they represent now.

I didn't say it was good.

Also, the Jew hating posts here (that mostly get deleted, good on that) just because he's a Jew are messed up. 

No problem with criticizing him or his company based on real stuff that isn't racist. 

This is because it has become considered widely politically acceptable to slag off Jews in the mainstream media the same as those who oppose Donald Trump. For example Bill Gates who for decades had a monopoly on what systems we use on our computers that made him the richest man in the world, religion hardly gets a mention.

It`s an extreme form of trolling that is not taken seriously enough and continues simply because trolls know they can and get away with it for most of the time.

BTW; I`m not Jewish but it wouldn`t bother me if I was.

On 10/17/2017 at 5:04 PM, Ossy said:

Wow, what a physique! Looks like another face-to-face humiliation for PM and hopefully another character-shaming handshake. Come on, Mark . . . squeeze the living daylights out of Mr Smiley.

Part giraffe or long necked turtle genes in there somewhere.

and today's news:

Zuckerberg has no plan to visit Thailand: Facebook

BY THE NATION ON 2017-10-19THAILAND

Social media giant Facebook has denied reports that its cofounder and major shareholder Mark Zuckerberg plans to visit Thailand later this month.

.... The Thai government has yet to react to the Facebook statement.

:giggle:

45 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

and today's news:

BY THE NATION ON 2017-10-19THAILAND

Social media giant Facebook has denied reports that its cofounder and major shareholder Mark Zuckerberg plans to visit Thailand later this month.

.... The Thai government has yet to react to the Facebook statement.

:giggle:

Yes I read this too. Will be interesting to see what comes of it, Ha!.

4 hours ago, TKDfella said:

and today's news:

Late news just in: Twitter website in melt-down as some irate S E Asian guy insists on talking to the CEO . . . one minute saying he's a PM, next, that he's top-dog of the army and next that he's gonna get Mark Zuckerberg, right where the sun don't shine, 'cos he can do anything . . . strange guy.

4 hours ago, Ossy said:

Late news just in: Twitter website in melt-down as some irate S E Asian guy insists on talking to the CEO . . . one minute saying he's a PM, next, that he's top-dog of the army and next that he's gonna get Mark Zuckerberg, right where the sun don't shine, 'cos he can do anything . . . strange guy.

Pardon me but I think you should have quoted Klauskunkel since it was that poster who quoted the Mark Zuckerberg comment. I merely said that I had read that too. Have a nice evening.

On 10/17/2017 at 6:05 PM, jgarbo said:

We've done this so many times. Talking a Thai journo pal recently. The MSM group feudal dictators, landed gentry, with the Thai monarch via the Crown Property Bureau, which controls perhaps $30 billion of land. But that is not the monarch's piggy bank. The late HRH was scint, as all Thai kings have been. Westerners just don't get the Thai monarchical system.

Your interesting and informative post suggests you are someone we can safely rely on to interpret intelligently the ways of Thailand.