Bangkok’s RCA to take over Patong Hollywood venue

webfact

Bangkok’s RCA to take over Patong Hollywood venue

Tanyaluk Sakoot

1508388220_1-org.jpg

The operators of Bangkok's renowned RCA nightlife complex will take over the Hollywood venue in Patong. Photo: Courtesy of Prab Keesin

PHUKET: The operators of Bangkok’s renowned nightlife entertainment complex Royal City Avenue, better known simply as RCA, will take over management of the Hollywood club in Phuket’s main tourist party town Patong from Nov 1.

The takeover of the site, on Bangla Rd, follows the previous management having its contract revoked for bringing the name of the venue into disrepute following a shooting in the club last Thursday (Oct 12). 

Preechawut “Prab” Keesin, landlord of the venue and the head of the Pisona Group of companies, explained to The Phuket News yesterday (Oct 18), “After The Phuket Newspublished its report [that the contract had been terminated], I received calls from 16 investors asking about it.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/bangkok-rca-to-take-over-patong-hollywood-venue-64362.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-10-19

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The takeover of the site, on Bangla Rd, follows the previous management having its contract revoked for bringing the name of the venue into disrepute following a shooting in the club last Thursday (Oct 12). 

Wasn't it at RCA Bangkok where Chalerm's son shot and killed a customer? Aah well, water under the bridge...

Edited by klauskunkel

“After The Phuket Newspublished its report [that the contract had been terminated], I received calls from 16 investors asking about it." - shouldn't that read:

"After receiving some calls from investors, I arranged the shooting, giving me grounds to terminate the current lease, so I could sell it for more money to one of the investors."  :cheesy: