Dental Implants in Bangkok

jwpen

My dentist is Dr. Pokpong Amornvit, who is located at The S Sathorn Clinic, Soi Suanplu 8, off of Sathorn Road phone 02-287-4922. Very reasonable priced in a pleasant and clean atmosphere. Very good English including the receptionist with parking just a few step from the clinic entrance if needed. I have been going there for several years and had great results each time.

The implants were 45,000 baht each total for everything including the titanium implant and zirconia crowns. The process took 90 days total from implant to crown. The implantologist studied at UCLA in the USA. You can't go wrong with Dr. Pokpong, he is a perfectionist.

S Sathorn Map.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I recommend Thantakit Dental Center. They do have an impressive reputation in the area of dental implants and Invisalign. Have personally used them and I'm absolutely happy with their level of work. Very efficient. The additional perks like free hotel transfers, free coffee, etc. are a plus.

7 hours ago, mr.buffalo said:

Bob TH, did you have to have a bone graft? I was quoted a price for an implant ( in Bangkok and UK ) but when the X rays were done the price went up quite significantly due to the necessary bone graft.

Actually I thought I was going to need one but I didn't get it in the end. The doctor has some kind of special machine that monitors everything during the procedure to make sure the implant doesn't get into the sinus area. It might have been that I didn't have that severe of a case of bone loss but to be honest I am not sure. I do think his prices have gone up just a little since I had mine done but not much, he told me that when I recently went in for just a routine maintenance cleaning. I did quite a bit of research on both materials to be used and prices before and I still think for the money and quality he is hard to beat. By the way I have had three total.

• Like 1