U.S. needs to work with others on North Korea crisis - Singapore PM

webfact

12 hours ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Hello there "I lost my password".
The booksellers that you're talking about, they wrote books that were against the Beijing government, and they sold those books in Hong Kong, correct, and they disappeared for a while. Well, they've now re-appeared. By the way, one of them was arrested/abducted by Chinese agents in Thailand. I applaud the Thai government for not protesting about this arrest/abduction. There are almost no Thais who want to protest against this, good.

Now then, the young Singaporean who put up the offensive Youtube video, it insulted Singapore's great founding father, with swear words. Young man was Amos Yee. He was imprisoned by the Singaporean government, I say again, I think the Singaporean government was correct to punish him. Yes, the latest news, Amos Yee is in America, Illinois, he's seeking political asylum in the USA. I hope that Washington does not give him asylum, but that's just my hope.

I'm trying to say, in Singapore, the right to blast the Singaporean government, with whatever swear words you want to use, the right is not that great. A man might go to prison. Amos Yee is living proof of this. In Hong Kong, the right to speak out against the Hong Kong government (okay, call them "Beijing puppets" if you want) is actually greater than the right to do the same thing in Singapore.

In never never land again.  The bookseller is still missing.  Applaud the Thai government for assisting a foreign entity to illegally abduct a foreigner.  I love to hear your comments if that was the US doing the same here! LOL

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/24/asia/gui-minhai-hong-kong-china/index.html

Where is Gui Minhai? Hong Kong bookseller 'released,' but missing

Their disappearance sparked mass protests in Hong Kong, particularly after allegations that one of them, Lee Bo, was abducted by Chinese police, who are not allowed to operate in the partially self-governing city.

Your support for China without reflecting on all the facts is amazing.