Where to buy a good quadcopter in Pattaya? All shops only have generic chinese brands

I want to buy a quadcopter to play when I go to Isan. I don't want to deal with registration so I'm getting a small one with no camera.

There are several websites that list the best ones with no camera (for kids) like this one: http://heavy.com/tech/2015/08/top-best-toy-drones-under-100-syma-hubsan-cheap-toys/

However, the shops I went to (In tukcom and across from Friendship market in South Pattaya) never have any of these models or brands, instead they have tons of unknown chinese ones. I've tried buying one in the past and it was garbage, would NEVER hover or fly straight, very hard to accomplish anything - at least it made me a very good pilot, it's the hardest thing I've ever controlled.

Is there any shop I could acquire one of those cheaper quadcopters (no camera, up to 4-5000b) from a brand that is at least listed on Amazon?

There are several shops in Tukom in Pattaya that sell Quads,  mostly DJI but I never saw the cheap ones like you describe 

One is on the ground floor next to the rear entrance, to your right as you enter.  There are several more up on either the third or fourth floor, can't remember which, but the floor where all  the X'boxes, Play Stations, and other game consoles are sold.  I was looking for a spare battery so I know that there are at least two shops selling drones on that floor 

I recently bought a DJI Spark in the US and the price on Amazon was about the same as buying here in Thailand (even with VAT), but since I brought it with me in my luggage,  the savings were on postage and possible customs duties  

Archived