Another Pattaya own goal as tourists falling out of the new beach chairs

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pattayadon said:

Good God people.... Not "literally" falling off chairs!!!!   It's a figure of speech....It means no one is using the new chairs and umbrellas!  Jeez!

"Instead tourists have been toppling out of the recliners that don't seem to have been tested on sand."

I would suggest that you read the posts properly before you make such condescending comments!

On 11/13/2017 at 2:23 PM, Nielsk said:

Vendors told not to advertise for Chang Beer....

I did wonder, Nielsk, if you were guessing in a previous post, but yesterday an operator confirmed what you told us. You could not make it up.

Beach operators have been ordered, by the army, to close for the 4 days Friday to Monday. There will be a large influx of visitors to see the ASEAN navy events and beach operators don't get any benefit and visitors get nowhere to sit.

16 hours ago, pattayadon said:

Good God people.... Not "literally" falling off chairs!!!!   It's a figure of speech....It means no one is using the new chairs and umbrellas!  Jeez!

Strange because once again over 70% were in use at the concession i always use on Tuesday universal comments have been huge improvement whats not to like.

If you cant afford 100 baht you really need to look at what you are doing here