Hairdress In Central Pattaya

JayBird

I'm looking for someone who knows how to cut & style hair in Central Pattaya area.

Should be someone with *good* English (to describe the style) and exceptional cutting skills.

So, no, not someone who soaks your hair first and then presumes your as straight as every other Asian person :)

Someone who will spend time examining your hair dry before recommending what can and can not be done.

Much appreciated, otherwise, pony tail time for me :(

When we are in Thailand, Ms Thinkingman requires I drive her monthly from Ban Amphur to M Pro hair, on southbound Sukhumvit across from Caltex for cut and color.  M had worked at Tigi in Central prior to setting up on his own.  Number is 0947825155. Cost for western cut and color around $40-50. Wife says that his coloring brands are good. He is in a small orange shop complex about 100 m south of the pedestrian overpass. He can text you directions when you call for an appointment.

As a further recommendation, she has M do her hair right before we come back to the US, so he must be pretty good!

You could try YoYo at Marios, Central Pattaya Road, I think near Soi 12.

He speaks excellent English, is very experienced, and seems to have good skills. He's quite a camp character as well just so you know.

He may work for you or not, but at 150 baht, seems worth a try.

He doesn't usually even shampoo. It's like a barber shop but more. 

I've been two times so far.

First time I showed a picture of a previous cut that I thought was pretty good and said something like this but feel free to do it another way if you think it's better.

I was pleased but next time I said similar but longer and I was pleased with that too.

Won't win any awards but in my experience better than the average here, which can be really scary. 

Edited by Jingthing

• 3 months later...
On 11/1/2017 at 6:09 PM, JayBird said:

I'm looking for someone who knows how to cut & style hair in Central Pattaya area

Hair Well in Central Festival . Only use scissors , just let them know how you want it.  Avoid the boys working there, the female staff are the best.

• 4 weeks later...

My ex has just opened a new salon at Nirum condo. I think it's called love Hair salon.

She has been hairdressing for a long time and recently graduated to do mens cuts aswell.

I've seen her work and people are happy.

Maybe give her a go.