Flying scorpion/centipede/bee hybrids

lust

About 10 days ago I was riding a scooter in Koh Kut, I had my wife and son riding behind me. It was just us and my friend who was following us on his own scooter. As we’re riding, I see this black object like the size of a golf ball flying towards me and grabs my EAR and just latches on. 

My natural reaction was to swat it off but it wasn’t coming off. Luckily I didn’t drop the bike. I pulled over onto the side of the road and my wife was trying to get it off and then I feel this sting my ear!

My wife finally pulled it off and it flew away but it’s stinger was stuck in the top of my ear. My wife couldn’t get it out so my friend tried. It took him a few minutes and he said it was completely embedded in my ear. He squeezed my ear and finally this stinger pops out. I didn’t see it but my friend said it was HUGE and he thought I was going to die because it was so big and near my brain and there was blood and venom coming out of my ear. 

It hurt, a lot. I’ve been stung before in Canada so I’m not allergic but my whole ear was swollen and red for the first day. The next day it was very itchy. I didn’t go to the hospital for it. Even now, it’s still kinda itchy and I have a small bump on my ear. 

I asked my friend to describe it, he said it looked like a scorpion/bee hybrid, and my wife said it was black and orange. What the hell was this thing? Demobee from the Upside Down? Africanized bee?

So crazy, just minding our business and this thing attacked me. Luckily it only got me though and not my wife or son. Wish it got my friend though lol.

9 minutes ago, lust said:

he said it looked like a scorpion/bee hybrid

Hmmm......sounds like an escaped bio weapon from the CIA skunkworks. Perhaps testing it on Thailand before dropping them on North Korea. I have head stories of ladies in Pattaya with similar characteristics though..maybe an escapee from Walking Street ?

3 hours ago, sinbin said:

More than likely a Tarantula Hawk. Not usually aggressive but carries a powerful sting.

Image result for tarantula hawk

Holy moley.  Look at the stinger on that fellow (gal?)!  :shock1: