Illegal Africans in Thailand: "The more we get rid of them the more they come," say police

snoop1130

I see this story has brought out the swivel-eyed lunatics on TV.

Guaranteed hyperbole and anecdotal 'evidence' from the bar stool experts, who have no concept or grasp of the realities of asylum seekers and 'illegals' or why they have fled their homelands in the first place. 

But hey, a chance for them to have a circle jerk of stupidity and ignorance, while the BiB get a bigger budget and chances for more exploitation without actually solving anything, so they are all happy. 

5 hours ago, RickG16 said:

:laugh::laugh:

This gets even better... why would they do that?

In the UK illegal immigrants usually destroy their passports the moment they get on to British soil. Simple reason that if you can't prove someones nationality it becomes an extremely complex issue to deport them with no country to take responsibility for them. I would however say that this Modus operandi may not be the best when dealing with Thailand as you may just find yourself in a state of perpetual detention with little chance of it ending any time soon.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Im sure that they once had passports, its just that they do not have them now

Just possible that they send them back home for another person, with similar looks and age, to use to come here.  They probably all look much the same to the immigration people anyway.

On 02/11/2017 at 9:49 PM, Ochomo said:

You sir speak a lot of sense:

The Largest Rice Importers In The World
Rank Country Rice Imported (1,000 metric tons)
1 China 4,700
2 Nigeria 3,000
3 Phillippines 1,800
4 Iran 1,600

Sorry white gentlemen but Thailand needs Nigeria more than you think. Deal with the black people or ship back to Europe and whatever cold climes you crawled from.

So if thailand ships them back to Nigeria they will stop buying Thai rice???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

And the criminal world is even more full of idiots than our non-criminal world.  Like the idiot who wrote a stick up note on a personalised deposit slip.  The are a few smart ones but lots more dummies.

100%

10 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

In the UK illegal immigrants usually destroy their passports the moment they get on to British soil. Simple reason that if you can't prove someones nationality it becomes an extremely complex issue to deport them with no country to take responsibility for them. I would however say that this Modus operandi may not be the best when dealing with Thailand as you may just find yourself in a state of perpetual detention with little chance of it ending any time soon.

After destroying their passports they should be placed in hard labor or at least working in the agricultural sector planting and harvesting rice 12 hours a day.  I think they'd find their way back home quickly.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, johnsnapo said:

Reading the comments on this thread reminds me of why I hang around with so few falangs in this country and I'm glad I don't, the vast majority are bigots

Agreed but i don't find them to be bigots.  Rather i find them to be delusional with a frightening number of  cases of Organic Brain Syndrome.  Please refer to this informative article.  I'm sure you'll recognize some of the symptoms.  Or not.

An organic brain syndrome (OBS), also known as anorganic brain disease/disorder (OBD), an organicmental syndrome (OMS), or an organic mentaldisorder (OMD), is a syndrome or disorder of mental function whose cause is alleged to be known asorganic (physiologic) rather than purely of the mind.  

Characteristics of patients with organic brain syndromes : A cross-sectional 2-year follow-up study in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1090443/

It was hard to pick one there are so many.  This was my fave though.  Hilarious!!! Bigots, nonsense... 

More good fun from upstanding Nigerians in Thailand LOL :cheesy:  https://www.google.co.th/search?q=nigerian+crime+wave+in+thailand&oq=nigerian+crime+wave+in+thailand&aqs=chrome..69i57.11139j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

Bigots I think not...

Edited by joeyg
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, johnsnapo said:

Reading the comments on this thread reminds me of why I hang around with so few falangs in this country and I'm glad I don't, the vast majority are bigots

That's being just a trifle vague.  We cannot work out which ones of us you want to stop posting. Some of us just have strong feelings.  For example, you hate bigots!  Chicken and egg. (No offence meant.)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, atyclb said:

me thinks some of the african males hanging out on sukumwit are romance scammers because whenever i walk past them they speak to me in a soft sweet voice.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

On 11/2/2017 at 9:18 PM, mok199 said:

Thailand  has met its match...blacks can out arrogant, out jai yen ,out lie,out sleeze,,out deal drugs, and out pimp thai males, in a heart beat...opps that's racist..sawadee no crap

The biggest load of crap post I`ve read on TV for a long time.

These are the people`s of Donald Trump`s so-called shithole countries. By sneaking into more prosperous countries they have nothing to lose. It`s not that they are more sleazy than other people, it is because they are more desperate and prepared to go to more extremes in order to support themselves. Illegal immigrants are the scourge of prosperous countries.

It`s a lot easier for these people to be smuggled into Thailand then most think it is, there are human trafficking gangs that specilise in this. Once in, the authorities literally don`t know what to do with them, as besides rounding up and shooting them, there are no viable means of throwing them out the country, and these Africans know that. 

Edited by cyberfarang
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

It's a plague. Same in Europe. The different, nobody tries to get rid of them.

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.

Well at least, Europe got rid of the UK.

Unless the UK changes it's mind of course.

See, anybody can be prejudiced against anybody.......

• Haha 1

Well at least, Europe got rid of the UK.
Unless the UK changes it's mind of course.

See, anybody can be prejudiced against anybody.......

Actually EU doesn’t want to get rid of UK! It wants our money ! Most of us want rid of The Failed wasteful restrictive EU!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 9:49 PM, Ochomo said:

You sir speak a lot of sense:

The Largest Rice Importers In The World
Rank Country Rice Imported (1,000 metric tons)
1 China 4,700
2 Nigeria 3,000
3 Phillippines 1,800
4 Iran 1,600

Sorry white gentlemen but Thailand needs Nigeria more than you think. Deal with the black people or ship back to Europe and whatever cold climes you crawled from.

What does rice importation/exportation have to do with illegal immigration? The people arrested by Thai police are not rice brokers.

• Like 1

Africans have been running riot in Asia for almost 20 years. PM Thaksin rounded  up 600 and deported them  back  to Dark Africa in the early noughts.

Africans are in China and Laos in big numbers.  In Laos they're taking most of the English teaching jobs away from farangs....but not the International schools of course . They work for a pitiful wage  although  many speak & write English better than farangs and are better qualified.

They know how to manipulate the Asians whereas most farangs dont.

Asia is changing.

On 29-4-2018 at 12:38 AM, cyberfarang said:

These are the people`s of Donald Trump`s so-called shithole countries. By sneaking into more prosperous countries they have nothing to lose. It`s not that they are more sleazy than other people, it is because they are more desperate and prepared to go to more extremes in order to support themselves. Illegal immigrants are the scourge of prosperous countries.

It`s a lot easier for these people to be smuggled into Thailand then most think it is, there are human trafficking gangs that specilise in this. Once in, the authorities literally don`t know what to do with them, as besides rounding up and shooting them, there are no viable means of throwing them out the country, and these Africans know that. 

If they are so desperate and have no money ,where did they find the cash to come here?

If they are so desperate and have no money ,where did they find the cash to come here?

Perhaps the deal is: we get you into Thailand, you pay us back over the next umpteen years.

And don't forget we do know where your family live.

People trafficking is not just shipping young girls into bars...

Sent from my BG2-U03 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

Just now, Expatthailover said:

I think the term illegal or legal for that matter is worthy of debate in every country in the world.

Many illegals are very much worthy of being granted legal status. While so many legals should be given marching orders. 

The west is brimming with native citizens for whom the word white trash would be doing them a favour.

Trump actively courted them ( in keeping with his character)

Similarly in asia there are natives who do their own countries regular disservice. 

Clearly the africans around nana are a shifty lot. However unlike many I am too mature to label all africans as such.

Many of us baby boomers from the west are or were raised with a misguided sense of superiority and institutionalised racism was part and parcel of our first 20 or so years.

It wasnt until I went to uni that I realised I'd been unwittingly raised as a bigot.

Some alas never grew or will ever grow out of that. 70 years after men gave yheir lives fighting against such bigotry we have a new generation of bigots posing as white supremacists

Live and let live

As a Thai based blog,yes shifty lot,want booting out.   at last the black man has established (along with other countries)in Africa,and more importantly SA.   What a shining example,especially to white man, when he can indeed go forth and equal if not surpass white mans past achievements there.   Well done the black man

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, cyberfarang said:

It seems to me that if you go back a few decades those people in so called 'sh1thole countries' tended to stay there, and make the best of what they had. These days they get on boats and head for the west (or the east in this case).

Are we witnessing the gradual evacuation of certain parts of the world?  Will most of Africa be trees and animals by the middle of the century?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

It seems to me that if you go back a few decades those people in so called 'sh1thole countries' tended to stay there, and make the best of what they had. These days they get on boats and head for the west (or the east in this case).

Are we witnessing the gradual evacuation of certain parts of the world?  Will most of Africa be trees and animals by the middle of the century?

It's called globalisation and trade liberalisation......

"Are we witnessing the gradual evacuation of certain parts of the world?" - Yes, as years of failed globalisation and development policies,  natural resources rape on a massive scale and futile wars perpetuated by the Anglo-American pact come back to haunt the West.  The entrance of China and other fast-growing economies into the development mix, is only exacerbating the problems.

"Will most of Africa be trees and animals by the middle of the century?" No - probably not, because the sheer rate of population growth, deforestation and general ecological destruction in Africa will ensure it remains heavily populated with resource-hungry people and wildlife scarce into the future, with the exception of a few heavily protected parks for rich tourists.

• Like 1