Video: Well done Thai police! Innovative thinking saves a life

snoop1130

14 hours ago, bendejo said:

Gotta say the whole thing sounds like something out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

But there is an old gangster movie where the criminal escapes the courtroom by jumping out the window and landing in a truck full of mattresses (I think it was James Cagney).  Maybe the BiB get to watch it as part of their training.

Still would like to hear about her motive for being up there, a wife with a cheating BiB husband?

Or Arnie jumping from a jumbo jet and landing in a hay stack, without a scratch!

2 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

Because some just can't help themselves.  Obviously a dislike of Police and maybe everything Thai.   :wai:

What surprises me is that I'm sure that there is a forum rule banning the gratuitous slurring or disparaging of Thai institutions or authorities yet so many posters are allowed to get away with it.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

What surprises me is that I'm sure that there is a forum rule banning the gratuitous slurring or disparaging of Thai institutions or authorities yet so many posters are allowed to get away with it.

The officers in this case did a good job, as do many.

However, the Royal Thai Police has earned its reputation over many generations. Things will not change until the RTP sorts out its own corrupt and incompetent officers - then the remaining good guys may get some respect.

11 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Weed done those men....but....did anybody think of going upstairs and pulling her back inside?

Looks to me like there was someone in the nearby doorway. Maybe they were trying to persuade her to come back onto the balcony. Perhaps she threatened to jump if anyone came closer.

Just a thought.