Joint US and Thai actions against pedophiles clear 13 cases in last two months

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, simtemple said:

The Police need to be  more vigilent in Pattaya. Bar Managers hide the 15 year old girls when the Police arrive.

Bar Owners keep a stock of underage girls for the Paedophile deginerates who crawl through Soi Bua Khao and surrounding Soi. 

some one who has sex with a 15 year old is not a paedofhile.It i9s still a crime but not as you imply.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:46 AM, Krungbin said:

Good work. But I thought that the FBI 's juridiction was limited to the USA only....

Did the article say any arrests had been made by the FBI in Thailand?  Law enforcement agencies in different countries collaborate with each other routinely; 'certainly nothing new. Sometimes more effectively than others.  The entrapment issue however, using children, is a far bigger concern, but one that doesn't really surprise me.    

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.