Thai/Asian men checking out Falang johnson.

bkk6060

Is this an accepted practice with Asian men?  Kind of like picking their noses in publc?

Any of you guys have issues with the "peekers" at public urinals?  It seems to happen much more then I am comfortable with. They don't seem shy about it.

In the malls especially, it seems they will settle next to you and take a look at the johnson.  Sometimes a long stare.....

I guess there is some curiousity amongst these guys about the gurth of white males?

Had a Thai guy yesterday at Central I finally asked him what the H he was looking at.  Just gave me a sly smile.

He must not have been impressed.....

I was in a nightclub outside Dinard in France once where the loos were shared & the drunker French girls made a point of coming over to the urinals for a good look.

Luckily it was summer time & the fish were jumping....

Back on point though & it's happened to me over here as well but only the odd time but enough to notice

It's funny that this topic is mentioned, as I was just explaining to my gf that this happens to me quite a bit here in Thailand.  She is rather innocent and had no idea that some Thai men like to hang out in public restrooms looking for sex. 

Maybe it is because I am tall and they are curious if everything is proportional.   Some places are worse than others.   At Big C south Pattaya the stalls aren't even safe, at least last time I used the facilities there, several of the stalls had gloryholes big enough to fit beer cans through. 

2 hours ago, YaiJung said:

It's funny that this topic is mentioned, as I was just explaining to my gf that this happens to me quite a bit here in Thailand.  She is rather innocent and had no idea that some Thai men like to hang out in public restrooms looking for sex. 

Maybe it is because I am tall and they are curious if everything is proportional.   Some places are worse than others.   At Big C south Pattaya the stalls aren't even safe, at least last time I used the facilities there, several of the stalls had gloryholes big enough to fit beer cans through. 

Aspirational sizing? :passifier:

3 hours ago, YaiJung said:

Geez man, what on Earth are you guys talking about?  When I first read this thread, I thought the OP was being overly paranoid.  Thinking that guys are always sizing him up in the restrooms??  Unless this is all about Pattaya, then I suppose this craziness is possible.  No such craziness going on in Chiang Mai. 

Were the Thais gay?

Back when in my career in own country, worked at a place with some gay guys and they did do this at the urinal and making some smart comment, like how they would like to borrow a nice tool for their toolbox.

The op remind about this these days as it is the opposite of the abuse issue.

Many things that minority group would complain about now of days, but as usual, no one worry if the behaviour is aound the other way

2 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

Were the Thais gay?

Back when in my career in own country, worked at a place with some gay guys and they did do this at the urinal and making some smart comment, like how they would like to borrow a nice tool for their toolbox.

The op remind about this these days as it is the opposite of the abuse issue.

Many things that minority group would complain about now of days, but as usual, no one worry if the behaviour is aound the other way

If every male that ever checked out other male's sex organs to compare and contrast was gay, well, dude, everyone would be gay, even blind men.

Next ... 

It happened to me the other week at a service station. Only me having a pee and about a dozen free urinals but the elderly thai guy decided to pee in the one next to me having g a peek while he did. I thought it was odd but my girlfriend said he was properly intrigued and not seen a ferwang.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

If every male that ever checked out other male's sex organs to compare and contrast was gay, well, dude, everyone would be gay, even blind men.

Next ... 

The difference is my story is we are all workers in the same plant, not a stranger.

All know who the 2 gay guys is, and they do this to many at the urinal and then they will be in the lunchroom looking at guys and giggle together.

My point is not really cool either when the other way.

Not sure about this next reaction from you?

1 hour ago, tingtongtourist said:

The difference is my story is we are all workers in the same plant, not a stranger.

All know who the 2 gay guys is, and they do this to many at the urinal and then they will be in the lunchroom looking at guys and giggle together.

My point is not really cool either when the other way.

Not sure about this next reaction from you?

No reaction. I don't find your story interesting. 

One off-topic post reported and removed.   No one is under any obligation to read a thread they are not interested in and even less obligation to post.   If you do post, do so in a civil manner.  

Archived