Boasting.

I enjoy reading it -- all the "I've had more than my fair share of relationships" pre-Thailand, post-Thailand and the great fortunes won, lost, and won again. Makes me realize how boring my life has been. Just the way I like it.

Ok Ok....I must toot my own horn here a bit too. Spending my days on Thai Visa and planning which version of SomTam I will eat for dinner is probably the pinnacle of my life so far. It can only get better from here right ? RIght ?

My all-purpose ThaiVisa retort to the boastful with apologies to Billy Preston, Dennis Wilson, and Joe Cocker, etc.

I am so beautiful
To me
I am so beautiful
To me
Can't you see (ee-ee-ee-ay-yah)
I'm everything I hoped for
I'm everything I need

I am so beautiful
To me
I am so beautiful
To me

46 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

My all-purpose ThaiVisa retort to the boastful with apologies to Billy Preston, Dennis Wilson, and Joe Cocker, etc.

I am so beautiful
To me
I am so beautiful
To me
Can't you see (ee-ee-ee-ay-yah)
I'm everything I hoped for
I'm everything I need

I am so beautiful
To me
I am so beautiful
To me

Don't quit your day job

54 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I am from the UK, just get really hacked of with all the boasting on here. II is both pathetic and unhelpful because it is primarily lies.

You just don't believe that someone could get a smart piece of galvanised corrugated iron for their roof like I have.

Seek, and ye shall find....

Not that there's anything wrong with old timbers covered in carpet, we all have to start somewhere....

SC

2 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

You just don't believe that someone could get a smart piece of galvanised corrugated iron for their roof like I have.

Seek, and ye shall find....

Not that there's anything wrong with old timbers covered in carpet, we all have to start somewhere....

SC

Yes i remember that one, i don't want to disappoint but it was not really you i had in mind !