Do You Often Speak To Thai Tourists In Pattaya?

PATTAYAPUNTER

Driving along Beach Road late this morning enjoying the cool breeze, I see a nicely clothed young lady reading a map. She's looking for the dot on the map that is Mike Shopping Mall. I tell her it's just a few metres away. She's from Bangkok and her English is crisp as she works for a multinational in accounting.

I'm very happy that I stopped to help her out. She was good company. Wink! :D

Just wondering if you ever speak to Thai tourists? Once at Khao Chee Chan, a busload from Issan parks as we do and the occupants stared at my other farrang friend and I like we were martians. They just hadn't ever seen farrangs other than in movies their local guide said. They were cautious and shy at first. Suddenly, their cameras come out and they want to pose with us individually! Maybe they just wanted to show their friends back home how pointy our noses really are...:o

/Mod Edit: Removed photo for privacy reasons.

Edited by Wolfie
Removed Photo

Driving along Beach Road late this morning enjoying the cool breeze, I see a nicely clothed young lady reading a map. She's looking for the dot on the map that is Mike Shopping Mall. I tell her it's just a few metres away. She's from Bangkok and her English is crisp as she works for a multinational in accounting.

I'm very happy that I stopped to help her out. She was good company. Wink! :D

Just wondering if you ever speak to Thai tourists? Once at Khao Chee Chan, a busload from Issan parks as we do and the occupants stared at my other farrang friend and I like we were martians. They just hadn't ever seen farrangs other than in movies their local guide said. They were cautious and shy at first. Suddenly, their cameras come out and they want to pose with us individually! Maybe they just wanted to show their friends back home how pointy our noses really are...:D

Driving along there just how did you find a park and avoid crashing into something whilst looking at such beautiful sights? :D

Maybe you need someone to ride shotgun sometime? :o

A very well spoken thai tourist from BKK who works for a multinational and she still agreed to go to the room with you ? :D

That was my first thought, bearing in mind where she was, what she is wearing and style of her pose, but I thought I may be negatively stereotyping :o

I have to ask. Did she give you permission to put her picture on here? Especially since your 'wink' comment may lead some people to make certain, ahem, assumptions about what you did together :o

What he meant to say was......" She was good company" Then he went home alone and had a w#nk :D:D

I bet it would have been 1000 instead of the usual 500.

:o

Hah Loi???..Dunno where your hunting area is. But pan baht is a current rate somehow. Either pan baht or free, that's totally up to you :D

PS: before getting any complaints, that's for sure the amount of THB you spent for the drinks of your loved one :D

Edited by moo9

Hah Loi???..Dunno where your hunting area is. But pan baht is a current rate somehow. Either pan baht or free, that's totally up to you :D

PS: before getting any complaints, that's for sure the amount of THB you spent for the drinks of your loved one :D

Can you just de encrypt your comments

for us all to read what you have to say please.

Strange stuff do you take drugs :D

:D was thinking just that

May I try to interpret

500???........I do not know where your hunting area is. But 1000 baht is a current rate. Either 1000 baht or free, that is totally up to you.

Post Script...before getting any complaints that is for sure the amount of Thai Baht that you spend for the drinks of your loved one.

(At least that is the way I read it.) :D

Edited by Pattaya_Fox