Man Shoots Ex Wife at Hospital

snoop1130

Man Shoots Ex Wife at Hospital

by CityNews

sd-1024x768.jpg

CityNews – A man shot his ex-wife at her workplace.

Sanan Chaiwongsa, a man in his late 40 visited his ex-wife during her lunch break at Chiang Mai Mother and Child Hospital on November 8th. The couple were arguing when he pulled out a gun and attempted to shoot her. As she tried to brush the gun away, the bullet injured her right palm. The police say that it was a matter of jealousy.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/man-shoots-ex-wife-hospital/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2017-11-9

17 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Warning to all who read this  Do not mess around with married Thai ladies or you might get shot by there husbands

What if I hire someone to kill the husband first b4 i mess around with the married Thai lady . Of course you don't tell the married lady I hired someone to get rid of your husband. You offer her your condolence at the same time you screw her. Oh BTW make sure the son doesn't know about this or he would be shooting you just when you ejaculate. Like in the movie

11 hours ago, madusa said:

What if I hire someone to kill the husband first b4 i mess around with the married Thai lady . Of course you don't tell the married lady I hired someone to get rid of your husband. You offer her your condolence at the same time you screw her. Oh BTW make sure the son doesn't know about this or he would be shooting you just when you ejaculate. Like in the movie

One way of looking at it lol

On 11/9/2017 at 9:56 PM, Nemesis7 said:

guns, jealousy, rape, murder, looting, armed robbery, fighting with machete in the street, reckless driving, Horror van and bike accidents, its all are just another day in the LOS.

and none of that ever happens in the west.

I read on another news site today that 50 women in America are shot and killed by there husbands/ex-husbands in domestic disputes ever month......

The chance of this happening in a domestic dispute when a gun is involved is 5 times greater. Some States ban men from owning a gun if they have

been charged with domestic violence but is poorly enforced. The latest nut job in Texas who ran amok in a church had threatened to kill his ex-wife with a revolver previously.

1 hour ago, lonewolf99 said:

I read on another news site today that 50 women in America are shot and killed by there husbands/ex-husbands in domestic disputes ever month......

The chance of this happening in a domestic dispute when a gun is involved is 5 times greater. Some States ban men from owning a gun if they have

been charged with domestic violence but is poorly enforced. The latest nut job in Texas who ran amok in a church had threatened to kill his ex-wife with a revolver previously.

.............their................

On 11/9/2017 at 9:18 PM, USPatriot said:

If I'm going to shoot someone   it is not going to be where they get professional help immediately.

Also  with CCTV that was probably working ( and was ).... Just a normal Thai man out of control ... Very weak men