Help the country - go and have a soapy massage or enjoy some karaoke..... it's tax free!

snoop1130

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to start asking for receipts at the Soapy so that my wife can add those to our tax credits at the end of the year.  Heck, I'll let her keep the money for a shopping trip!  :thumbsup:   What could go wrong?

On 11/10/2017 at 8:28 AM, captspectre said:

It was not to long ago when the boys in brown raided the massage parlors and arrested the clients, do they get a tax break on that? or is it just the falangs who get busted?

You don't get arrested if you're just having a massage from an adult.

On 11/10/2017 at 11:11 AM, cyberfarang said:

The government really are completely out of touch with the real world.

Do they seriously believe that soapy massage parlours and karaoke bars are legitimate businesses, have set price lists and will give customers VAT registered receipts. Visit a soapy massage, choose a hooker, pay and ask for a receipt, then see how far you will get. This is so pathetic that I can`t even find this funny. 

The Government has not made any announcement that soapies and karaoke bars specifically qualify, neither is it promoting it, it just so happens that soapy and karaoke businesses fit into the scheme.  Being "out of touch" doesn't come into this.  Journalists having some fun are the ones pointing this out.