Dentist recommendation please

mrblonde

Most recommended by ex-pats here would be Dr Warin on Pattaya klang....however he,s usually very busy so a wait of 2/3 weeks would be no good to you I suppose,if its just a basic clean/polish anywhere else should suffice....expect to pay 600/800 baht for standard scale/polish....:thumbsup:

A whole stream of them together along Pattaya Tai . I used Holywood Smile a couple of times , but reception staff not as polite or helpful as they could be ..i will be changing next time... half a dozen more literally next door.

Edited by Rolanddrums

Try Dr. Suppanut Boonperm Smile Dental Clinic (The Original). I searched and tried many dentists in many fancy clinics in Pattaya before I ran into him some years ago. No more searching. He takes time cleaning your teeth until they're really clean, not like some other places. But his clinic moved from South Pattaya to new location on Theppasit Road.

Smile Dental Clinic (The Original)

315/23 Theppasit Road just about 200 meters after turn left from the intersection of Tappaya Road. Just Google you'll find it easily.

Email : [email protected]

He'll answer email himself.

Tel. 033 123 497, 088 195 1002

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:09 PM, petermik said:

Most recommended by ex-pats here would be Dr Warin on Pattaya klang....however he,s usually very busy so a wait of 2/3 weeks would be no good to you I suppose,if its just a basic clean/polish anywhere else should suffice....expect to pay 600/800 baht for standard scale/polish....:thumbsup:

I liked the orthodontist just north of Dolphin roundabout on the east side of Naklua Rd. assuming he's still there.

As said any practice with more than a couple of dentists should be OK.

I also go to Dr. Warin Leekpai at 418/13-14 Pattaya Klang.  Just West of Third Road, on the South side of the street.  038-720-079.  I've had many friends recommend him to me and finally started going to him about 3 years ago. Great English, studied in the USA, nice man, fair prices.

On 11/13/2017 at 9:58 AM, craigt3365 said:

A guy who use to work at PIH is now on North Pattaya Road.  Near the Bangkok Bank that is across from the new Terminal 21 construction site.  Right at the lights.

He's a super nice guy.  It's called ProDent.

Agree with that... have had a few root canals/ crowns from him ...good dentist !