Tile stockist info required ~~~

TBWG

Hi 

Any information on these 90 degree edging tiles would be appreciated.  I have tried all the usual suspects but all I get is "no have"

I have also tried contacting Cotto without success.   I have seen them on Govt buildings and hotels in Bangkok so they must be available somewhere!

So any info re maker or availability would be much appreciated. Or alternatively a similar product.

TBWG

IMG_6477 (1).jpg

Its essentially a quarry stone nosing.....they also make an inverse of this for shower cubicles on the floor.

Saw these just last week at Home Sukkapan.

They are one of the biggest tile retailers together with Boonthavorn.

Certainly Btv are countrywide not sure how far Sukkapan spreads. We are in chiang mai.

Hi 

Any information on these 90 degree edging tiles would be appreciated.  I have tried all the usual suspects but all I get is "no have"

I have also tried contacting Cotto without success.   I have seen them on Govt buildings and hotels in Bangkok so they must be available somewhere!

So any info re maker or availability would be much appreciated. Or alternatively a similar product.

TBWG
5a0572e17ccba_IMG_6477(1).jpg.c5430f91b7dd13fa69e55e668a4c5e9c.jpg
Kera Tiles have them.

Used them for the stairs.20171016_062426.jpg20171109_063117.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info guys! I will use the input and google for details of suppliers.

However if anyone has anything to add please do so, or has details of suppliers nearer me i.e Roi et.

Thanks again

TBWG 

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you had a good trip home.

Just looking at your pic. again, are you sure they are tiles and not some sort of stuck down material?
I can't see grout lines in the side angled picture? Also look very thin....maybe just the picture.

Hello, yeah great...we're so happy. We sit there of a night and sometimes we can't believe it's soooo good, considering when we started in March digging out the hole and setting it up and all the planning.

It's 99% done, I've just got to clean up so tiling, grout and paint spills, plus a couple of small leaks in the pump room and it's done.

Very windy here at the moment.

On 11/26/2017 at 8:03 AM, carlyai said:

Hope you had a good trip home.

Just looking at your pic. again, are you sure they are tiles and not some sort of stuck down material?
I can't see grout lines in the side angled picture? Also look very thin....maybe just the picture.

Hi Carl

Trip home went smoothly .... no problems.

Have now sourced a Kera Step nose tile which will do the job!

Apparently the company that made the original tile I was looking for has ceased trading.

Thanks Again for your assistance.    D