Seen Space - Thong Lor 13 - Gone????

taiwangirl

It was bought out by a new investor and I heard it is being renovated for a re-launch, although as with many plans here details are scarce.  

Most of the crowd that drank there seem to have moved to 72 Courtyard and other spots in Thonglor such as Atmos on Thonglor soi 10.

Lots of cool places have been opening in Thonglor in recent months.

7 hours ago, seancbk said:

It was bought out by a new investor and I heard it is being renovated for a re-launch, although as with many plans here details are scarce.  

Most of the crowd that drank there seem to have moved to 72 Courtyard and other spots in Thonglor such as Atmos on Thonglor soi 10.

Lots of cool places have been opening in Thonglor in recent months.

Depends on what one thinks is "cool".

I am not a big fan of techno, concrete, fake looking places with way over priced food and drinks.

Does not seem to have any character or imagination, more of a stuck up yuppie Miami/Southern California feel.

But, I realize that is cool to some so go enjoy.

21 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Depends on what one thinks is "cool".

I am not a big fan of techno, concrete, fake looking places with way over priced food and drinks.

Does not seem to have any character or imagination, more of a stuck up yuppie Miami/Southern California feel.

But, I realize that is cool to some so go enjoy.

I expect the young woman who posted the OP and said she enjoyed her previous visits to Seenspace would agree with me on places that are cool.