North Korea says Trump begged for a war during his Asia trip

rooster59

North Korea says Trump begged for a war during his Asia trip

640x640 (4).jpg

U.S. President Donald Trump arrives on Marine One at Osan Air Base, South Korea, as he prepares to depart for Beijing, November 8, 2017. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Saturday that U.S. President Donald Trump's first trip to Asia showed he was a "destroyer" and he had begged for war on the Korean peninsula.

"Trump, during his visit, laid bare his true nature as destroyer of world peace and stability and begged for a nuclear war on the Korean peninsula," the foreign ministry spokesman said in a statement carried by the state news agency.

Trump had warned North Korea on Wednesday not to underestimate the United States as he wrapped up his visit to South Korea.

The North Korean spokesman said nothing would deter Pyongyang from pursuing its nuclear weapons programme.

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-11-12

And some support this nut job Kim.  This will make you laugh.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/north-korean-sports-propaganda-has-to-be-seen-to-be-believed/news-story/cc4f87604d117d606fdb84046b2ba833

North Korean sports propaganda has to be seen to be believed

IF YOU want a glimpse into the barely believable world of North Korean propaganda, then we’ve got you covered.

The propaganda — which dates back to the 2000s — gives a great insight into how the regime manipulates its people, The Sun reports.

The people there deserve better.

4 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

And some support this nut job Kim.  This will make you laugh.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/north-korean-sports-propaganda-has-to-be-seen-to-be-believed/news-story/cc4f87604d117d606fdb84046b2ba833

The people there deserve better.

A report from The Sun. I'd rather believe North Korean propaganda than a newspaper that continually gets caught out publishing lies...

32 minutes ago, DurianBreath said:

A report from The Sun. I'd rather believe North Korean propaganda than a newspaper that continually gets caught out publishing lies...

Sad comment.  Do a google search.  You'll come up with hundreds of pages of info about NK propaganda.  From a variety of sources.

32 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Sad comment.  Do a google search.  You'll come up with hundreds of pages of info about NK propaganda.  From a variety of sources.

A quote from the article, "And there are unconfirmed reports the country’s football team was punished by being sentenced to hard labour after the South African World Cup." This sounds like propaganda to me. Surely a newspaper is supposed to report news and facts, not unconfirmed reports. There seems to be so much information available about the worlds most secretive country and yet no-one thinks this is strange. I imagine most people have more " knowledge" of North Korea than they do Iceland. And Iceland is one of the least secretive countries in the world...

2 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

I know, I know, both sides of the propaganda war are as bad as each other. I just find it funny that a paper like The Sun takes the moral high ground and points the finger when in reality it happens from both sides...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/fighting-north-korea-with-balloons/8834730

11 minutes ago, DurianBreath said:

I know, I know, both sides of the propaganda war are as bad as each other. I just find it funny that a paper like The Sun takes the moral high ground and points the finger when in reality it happens from both sides...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/fighting-north-korea-with-balloons/8834730

Sorry, but no. Both sides are not as bad as each other.  Impossible to compare.  Impossible.

1 hour ago, DurianBreath said:

From the ABC?  Surprising they don't do a Q and A there.

The fat rocket man of NK is a twenty something, blow hard, who acts like a 4 year old

spoiled boy who has been pampered all his life, then wonders why no one really likes

him. He is too unstable to be a decent leader. Treats the people of NK badly as well.

Geezer

12 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

The fat rocket man of NK is a twenty something, blow hard, who acts like a 4 year old

spoiled boy who has been pampered all his life, then wonders why no one really likes

him. He is too unstable to be a decent leader. Treats the people of NK badly as well.

Geezer

'And that's a fact, that is...'