Quiet island for five young girls.

FarmerJoe

7 hours ago, Expat68 said:

Hi 

Koh Chiang is one of my favourite islands, not too tourist and can visit other islands. Nice beaches

Not too many tourists ? Maybe during low season...

Because in high season I have never seen  a so much crowded island, except if you stay on the east coast.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, EcigAmateur said:

Not too many tourists ? Maybe during low season...

Because in high season I have never seen  a so much crowded island, except if you stay on the east coast.

I must confess, it is a while since I have been down there

Koh Phra Thong, situated on the Andaman coast, approx 200 kms north of Phuket or 100 kms south of Ranong is a very little turistified island. 4-5 bungalow resorts on the northern tip and a sea gypsie village on the southern tip. Very quiet island!

Koh Kood is fantastic. I was there last week. The accommodations are a bit higher. The beachs were great. I didn't have a problem with sand flies. It really reminded me of yesteryear.  No hookers. No franchise businesses.  Food was great.

44 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Koh Kood is fantastic. I was there last week. The accommodations are a bit higher. The beachs were great. I didn't have a problem with sand flies. It really reminded me of yesteryear.  No hookers. No franchise businesses.  Food was great.

Agreed. Its one of few great islands left here.

The resorts there all come together to clean the island and it should be a model for all other islands.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2017 at 8:26 PM, Mooner said:

Agreed. Its one of few great islands left here.

The resorts there all come together to clean the island and it should be a model for all other islands.

I'm planning on visiting this general area and especially Koh Kood in the new year..., can you recommend mid range places to stay on Koh Kood and also any of the islands in the general area of Koh Chang ? 
Ive already trawled through Tezza's Blog and taken notes. Thanks.....,

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2017 at 5:51 AM, Sandy Freckle said:

I'm planning on visiting this general area and especially Koh Kood in the new year..., can you recommend mid range places to stay on Koh Kood and also any of the islands in the general area of Koh Chang ? 
Ive already trawled through Tezza's Blog and taken notes. Thanks.....,

Koh Kood is a little more expensive than most places in Thailand for rooms. I stayed at Ko Kood Resort on Bang Bao bay.

Nice resort, no pool but your right on the beach. Great place for sunsets.

Stayed on Ko Mak at Ko Mak resort. Good pool and on the beach with sunsets and a island opposite. Think its called Ko Kham.