British ministers rally around Foreign Secretary Johnson over Iran

webfact

12 hours ago, baboon said:

The UK IS bankrupt in case you hadn't noticed. Who is in power at the moment?

Nowt to do with it pal, who buggered the country and left the I O U note in the desk drawer after they had spent up??

Not that the current Govt are any kop, the whole lot of politicians at the moment in all parties in the UK are a pile of $ hite and pretty low order. TM is an educated woman unfortunately with zero charisma so not for front of house so to speak. I think someone like Rees Mogg for the tories in time and labour should have put the right brother in, who if could be persuaded back may one day get them back in the saddle.

I hope Jezza survives to 2018 as I have a little wager on him with PP at 10/1 lol looks like at least I will have gained a little from the idiot.

Need Boris to hold on and keep his pie hole shut till new year too then will also collect on him... Well may as well have a bit of fun watching all these bent, back stabbing lunatics in westminster...

Who left the IOU in 2010? After a massive financial crisis caused by banks and not government? And who has been in power since with their 'Austerity' which has added to the debt and impoverished so many? How many bankers are in UK prisons, by the way? 

But no, it is always Corbyn and Abbott as opposed to May and Johnson. You have to be kidding. Rees-Mogg? Welcome back to the 19th Century and forelock tugging. Me, I shall generally stick with the ideals of the brother and sisterhood of (wo)man and not the scum who seek to divide us for their own power.

As an American, I will never vacation or visit for any purpose, including busines: Iran, North Korea, Yemen, certain parts of China, Syria, or Iraq. And I will not visit Cuba without ear plugs.   The US and UK governments should make it clear to people who decide to go to these places that they are on their own and not to expect their country to do backflips and spend untold amounts of money and diplomatic assets in rescuing them.