France to change law after man cleared of raping 11-year-old in because 'relationship was consensual'

webfact

2 hours ago, rosst said:

You are correct and if you believe that that is OK, you and a whole lot of people are out of step with civilised standards of morallity. 

their country, their laws, none of my business to judge and of course none of yours.

:coffee1:

15 hours ago, rosst said:

You are correct and if you believe that that is OK, you and a whole lot of people are out of step with civilised standards of morallity. 

Nobody thinks its OK, we are just commenting on WHAT is.  Save your outrage for those who deserve it.  It's looking more than likely that this situation wont be able to occur again, with the mooted law changes.

6 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Nobody thinks its OK, we are just commenting on WHAT is.  Save your outrage for those who deserve it.  It's looking more than likely that this situation wont be able to occur again, with the mooted law changes.

Moral hand-washing at it's finest. "Looking likely" and "mooted" eh? well, that's, er, mooted to quite likely be reassuring.....I wonder how many more children will be legally raped by adults in France whilst it's being "mooted"?

2 hours ago, Khun Han said:

Moral hand-washing at it's finest. "Looking likely" and "mooted" eh? well, that's, er, mooted to quite likely be reassuring.....I wonder how many more children will be legally raped by adults in France whilst it's being "mooted"?

You can only hope that those who CAN, WILL  correct this strange oversight

I know its difficult for you to understand but it is ONLY the FRENCH themselves that are in a position to change this

My comments Posted on here are based on the OP, simple really

Your outrage is quite understandable,  but what do you suggest, perhaps a task force to go straighten the French out 

13 hours ago, Khun Han said:
On 11/16/2017 at 9:48 AM, Naam said:

their country, their laws, none of my business to judge and of course none of yours.

:coffee1:

So we won't be seeing you in the brexit discussions any more? After you've apologised for your hypocrisy of course.

last i checked the cover of one of my passports said "European Union". i consider that a valid reason to participate in a discussion pertaining to the desertion and breaking of contracts/commitments of one member country.

any other irrelevant suggestion? :smile: 

2 hours ago, Naam said:

last i checked the cover of one of my passports said "European Union". i consider that a valid reason to participate in a discussion pertaining to the desertion and breaking of contracts/commitments of one member country.

any other irrelevant suggestion? :smile: 

Yes, you need to come up with a better excuse than that.

I believe France is a member of the EU too. So legalsed rape of children within it's borders should be of concern to all of us.

14 hours ago, Khun Han said:

And teenagers having sex with each orher has exactly what to do with a thirty year old man raping an 11 year old child?

You're quite the apologist for paedophilia, aren't you?

you should take the pills the good doctor prescribed image.gif.99ce8e698432f3d48bdb1011dd368cee.gif