Uighur escape pressures Thai cops

webfact

2 hours ago, smew said:

These are political prisoners. Best of luck on the way to freedom in the free worldwide becaus being send and going back to communist China means death 

Bullsh... They escaped from a Immigration Prison. Why you think, they was imprisoned there...use your Brain:coffee1:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, beowolf2012 said:

The word muslim not go under religious thing. Muslim is same as what people are same as people from England is English. so you can not use the word religious on my question to you!!!!

Try  not to shout too loud when posting, by using  BOLD fonts. some consider it rude.

Islam and its adherents are the 2nd largest religious group in the world and the vast majority go about their lives peacefully.  Islam is a religion not a race, so you have mostly Asian Muslims and African Muslims with large numbers scattered around the world in many countries.

The Uighurs in question have fled their homeland to evade Chinese oppression and in this case, if they get to Malaysia, may have a chance to get passage to Turkey, an Asian country where they will be safe.

People from Denmark are called Danes, that is a nationality not a race.

3 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

The hole in the wall looks like it was sawed out with a power tool, using electric power and a lot of noise?

Look at the rounded corners, if the police were going to let them out they could have been a bit more subtle....

exactly, you beat me to it. 

49 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Try  not to shout too loud when posting, by using  BOLD fonts. some consider it rude.

Islam and its adherents are the 2nd largest religious group in the world and the vast majority go about their lives peacefully.  Islam is a religion not a race, so you have mostly Asian Muslims and African Muslims with large numbers scattered around the world in many countries.

The Uighurs in question have fled their homeland to evade Chinese oppression and in this case, if they get to Malaysia, may have a chance to get passage to Turkey, an Asian country where they will be safe.

"People from Denmark are called Danes, that is a nationality not a race."

Absolutely right Ratcatcher and, not to be "dogged" about it, Beowulf is not so "great"!

Even allowing for the language difficulties, it seems clear that he is a bigot of the highest order.

Thinking back to the early Muslim cartoon scandal in the Danish Jyllands-Posten, I am left wondering if this is a national trait common to all Danes?  Surely not.

If these Uighur make it across the border, I guess that they are not heading for Denmark any time soon.

Somehow we are azll missing the point, why they were there is irrelevant, they were there , but how prisoners managed to make a hole in a wall and escape amazes me, surely the RTP are not that incompetent , or maybe they are. Loss of face big time and going up in the stupid stakes .

2 hours ago, ujayujay said:

Bullsh... They escaped from a Immigration Prison. Why you think, they was imprisoned there...use your Brain:coffee1:

huh .... you are as i can tell not well traveled..... "uighurs" or as we call them muslims face certain death if returned to china .....the crime they committed was  not being han chinese . they made a run for freedom and got caught . a total lack knowledge  about  geo political genocide taking place in china apparently is not on your menu .  that's ok  , just do not act high and almighty because you had the good luck not to be born muslim in china . truly you should read more before making such harsh statements about what you do not understand ....

Edited by mikiea

4 hours ago, diddygq said:

They should join up with their cousins from Myanmar, the Rohingyas, to become a super exiled group. The U.N. and other organizations just starting to get decent aid to them. 

Tongue in cheek, but. I wonder if all these displaced Muslim groups could get together and pressure the international community into a type of Balfour Declaration. 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Srivara said he had been informed that the Uighurs used equipment found in the detention room to break a hole in the wall.

So a 9 inch grinder with diamond tip blade and extension cord was lying around in the detention room?

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Got to be the thinnest wall of a jail cell ever. Bet the CCTV footage will be good, no wait, what CCTV  footage !

The CCTV's were installed in Pattaya, and Oh, they don't work now either........:whistling:

smell a powertool rat race.....from the outside as well as there is straight cutting lines to be seen and plaster just fell off...outside job, that is staged as an inside job, for what reason i don't want to know.

The simple fact is that the Chinese want it both ways.

They claim that the Uighurs are part of China , so Chinese citizens .

When they leave they  are now problematic/ dissident/revolutionary  Uighurs.

Make no mistake , the Uighurs are being tracked and followed so as to instill fear - so all Uighurs   know not to try the same.

To quell any dissent...."WE know who you are , and where  your familes live !"

The bully boy China then demands its weaker  neighbours given them back , to "prove"  the strength of its control.

Much weaker countries , like  Nepal , Australia , New Zealand or even Fiji ignore their humble requests , with no consequence.

It was an inside job IMO.

These straight lines were cut in the wall with power tools.

5 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

I doubt it. A 9 inch grinder would not leave rounded corners like that. I'm going with a dremel or rotary type cutter.

Maybe a Diamond tip holesaw to start and reciprocating saw to finish, those red thai bricks are very poor quality and would cut easily, noway they would be quiet, a reno in my condo you can hear a floor away.

11 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

I'll run that idea by my good Muslim friends. I'm sure we'll all have a good laugh together.

What is the wold comes to be?

A left orientated wold where all people i scare of to use there freedom speech. O´m said for that.

You just laugh. I don´t care. Somedau you will know you make it wrong, but then it´s to late for you and all other....

In Denmark we said: Who there make laugh first make laugh last!!!! 

16 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

OK i see.

I had make a mistake those from Uighur, i think it´s was those muslim there was in Myanmar There fleet back from where they come from. Those muslim is similar to them from China. I was wrong.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, Chris Lawrence said:

I would be going after the contractor who built the place.

Only one brick THICK , a smack with sledge would open that wall and where is the steel??, ear plugs must now be removed at night by guards.

On 11/21/2017 at 10:49 AM, ujayujay said:

Thailand dances to Chinese music, you must be Chinese. Immigration turned back Jason Law a Hong Kong freedom activist from speaking at bkk university because China asked  

Tibet and East Turkmenistan will be free again... just a matter of time before China commie system collapsed 

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:53 PM, NextStationBangkok said:

Uighur are not causing any problem in Thailand. They are transiting here to immigrate to another country.  Chinese illegally detaining them with the help of Thai authorities. They are happy to immigrate to Turkey.

They have lot of sad stories in China, they afraid that they will be killed if they are deported to China. China is occupying their land and evicting them to build highways, and factories. Also China is moving lot of mainland population to take over their lands and destroying the culture.  The major problem is China is detaining, prosecuting them for no reasons. I hope UN could help them to register in Thailand move to another country.

Xinjiang is another Tibet.

Xinjiang means  "new territory"   in Chinese.  The Qing Emperor acquired the land with the use of Mongolian soldiers more than 200 years ago. 

Do you know of any country that would give back land willingly?

"" China is occupying their land and evicting them to build highways, and factories. Also China is moving lot of mainland population to take over their lands and destroying the culture. ""

As of now the land is still too remote to be use for factories or any commercial purpose, as it is mostly dry desert type land.. 

For the last twenty years, the peasants living along coastal provinces  are the biggest land gripping losers,  

90% of them are Han Chinese.   Han make up 90% of the country's population. 

Due to the remoteness of the  Xinjiang regent,   Uighur culture is not being destroy  "yet".  

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 12:56 AM, mikiea said:

huh .... you are as i can tell not well traveled..... "uighurs" or as we call them muslims face certain death if returned to china .....the crime they committed was  not being han chinese . they made a run for freedom and got caught . a total lack knowledge  about  geo political genocide taking place in china apparently is not on your menu .  that's ok  , just do not act high and almighty because you had the good luck not to be born muslim in china . truly you should read more before making such harsh statements about what you do not understand ....

There are many non Uighur Muslims in China, they were Han's converted to Islam during the time of the silk roads. 

There is no such thing as religious freedom in any communist country. 

All top level religious leaders are appointed by the propagandas office.    

No one gets kill, as long as he Pledge Allegiance to the communist government.

There are many Uighur who sold out their brothers and live better than an average Han Chinese. 

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:11 AM, SiSePuede419 said:

You would think the Han Chinese would be happy to be 92% of the population, but no. ?

The Han Chinese had been absorbing other ethics groups for a thousand years.   

The Manchurians from the Northeast ruled China for more than 260 years,

but it only took the Hans 100 years to completely absorbed them.      

12 hours ago, smew said:

Thailand dances to Chinese music, you must be Chinese. Immigration turned back Jason Law a Hong Kong freedom activist from speaking at bkk university because China asked  

Tibet and East Turkmenistan will be free again... just a matter of time before China commie system collapsed 

If China were to become a democracy like the USA, Tibet and the Uighur will still be under one China.

It is a nationalism thing.  Do you know of any country that gives back land willingly ? 

Did the British killed many people before freeing their colonies ? ?