3.2 Everest - sales receipt says 'Titanium' just noticed!

Batty

I just pulled out the paperwork for my Everest which I brought in the first month of its release in 2015.  At the time, I wanted a Titanium but the wait was long, and I got lucky - they had a brand new 3.2 in the showroom so I took that instead of waiting - not Titanium  - the standard 3.2. 

I paid 1,459,000 for it excluding extras and reg plate etc.

But i just noticed, for the first time, the paperwork all says Titanium.  I have a sales receipt that says I paid for a 3.2 Titanium.  An invoice that says 3.2 Titanium.  Even the blue book says  3.2 Titanium.  Are these innocent mistakes made by the showroom staff at Ford Hua Hin?  Or did they charge me for a Titanium and give me the lower priced 3.2 standard?

I just looked for historical pricing on Google but all i can find is the recent pricing which seems to have changed.  I guess the bottom line is this: If the price for a standard 3.2 in 2015 was 1,459,000 then I am good and it was just a mistake on the paperwork.  But if the price for a Titanium 3.2 was 1,459,000 I guess they shafted me by giving me a lesser speck one?

Any ideas on how to move forward with this?  Obviously I can call Ford Hua Hin but before I do that, any advice here would be appreciated.  Anyone remember the prices?

Hope that all makes sense!

Many thanks

Batty

I have the T+ it cost 1,599,000 ... bought in Nov 2015.

The 3.2Ltr engine was only fitted to the T and the T+ if I recall correctly ... somewhere I have the brochure ...I'll search for it.

I don't think you have any worries if you nhave a 3.2Ltr engine :smile: 

I found this in the Everest Topic ...

1.27M Gets you the 2.2L Titanium 6AT 2WD (now uprated to 160HP)

1.46M Changes the 2.2L for the 200HP 3.2L and adds 4WD

1.60M Gets the top-spec 3.2L 4WD Titanium+ model, which adds moon roof, power folding 3rd row seats, power tailgate door, reversing camera & sensors, headlamp washers, park assist, and a few little interior accessories.

The topic is here ...

Edited by JAS21