What do I need for Proof of Residency

I'm sure this information is around somewhere, but I can't find it with search .  I want to apply for my Thai driving licences for car and bike.  What form is required from Immigration for poof of Residency? is my notification of address in the back of my passport enough or do I need to get another form signed off.  I can't find such a form on the Immigration form list.  Thanks in anticipation. 

We went along to Phuket Immigration with the relevant form and came out 15 minutes later with the proof of residency required by the Driving licence place. Cost THB 300 each, which was the cost posted on a notice in the immigration office. Was all very friendly and efficient.

Everything here is in my wife's name. And I stupidly tossed the few things we had mailed here with my name. 

Went to Jomtien Immigration with an official translation of our US marriage certificate & my wife with her ID. They did not ask to see the marriage certificate. 

Use the LOR to get a yellow book and be done with it for ever.  They are 500 each up here, and you often need two.  Yellow will be about all you need for a pink card, too.  One of the best things a forner GF did for me was help me get YellowBook....you almost always need at least one Thai, if not a whole parade to do this obstacle course.

Edited by BuddyDean

There is a whole bunch of barstool experts saying yellow is worthless, mostly because they were denied, but I have found it very useful, especially without a work permit.  Finally switched the electric to my name with autodebit, after four years...now I don't have to plan travel around  paying my bill.  Brokerage account..yes...best banks..yes...now pink not so sure about, but it does seem to surprise a lot of Thais, and my last hotel took it, but had passport anyway..but the airlines highly unlikely.

13 hours ago, emosborn said:

Does anyone know if you are able to get a Thai DL if you are here on an METV?

It seems to depend on where you are located, a lot of the DLT offices will issue a temporary license valid for 2 years if on a tourist visa, or even a visa exempt.

If it is your first Thai license, then they would only issue for 2 years initially anyway, so no gain for the non-imm visa, the gain comes when it is time to renew it.