Where to buy gaming laptops in Bangkok?

Hamif

Hello, I'm from a south asian country. One of my relatives will visit Bangkok for a 5 days. He wants some recommendations for laptop shops.

I had already settled on which laptops to buy. I'm looking for a shop that'll sell one of these two laptops:

1.Acer predator helios 300.

Or,

2.Dell Inspiron gaming 7577 (The new model, NOT inspiron 7567 or other ones from the inspiron 7000 line)

Or anything with similar specs.I intend to use it for gaming and app development. Money is not an issue.I have looked online but I'm not sure about the best place to buy them. I've checked several online stores and they do not even seem to have the 7577 model. In that case,I am  willing to accept recommendations for other similar laptops. I've heard that shops from pantip mall are overpriced and sometimes sell older models (which could definitely happen for the dell laptop I mentioned). Some people have recommended Fortune City/tower but I'm not sure if that's better. Please, I need your help. My relative is staying for a short amount of time and I don't want confuse him. Thanks in advance.

Fortune Town just off Rama 9 is good for laptops, and there's also a shop in Central World that specializes in gaming laptops - it's next to the main lift/escalator atrium area, not sure of the floor (2 or 3 I think).  They have the Acer Predator.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an Asus FX553VD also, like it a lot, but the GTX 1050 does not rate with the GTX 1060 in the Helios 300 which Hamif is interested in.

The Asus FX553VD suites my needs well; I posted my complete set up in another topic, if interested, I play mainly turn based Role playing games so I didn't need a high end gaming computer.

• 6 months later...

Archived