Really no oxymoron, Looking for honest attorney

JAZZDOG

Don't waste any time. When it comes to commercial dealings/legal matters (especially concerning R/E matters) address a certain TV forum member going by "KittenKong".

Plenty of posts of him in the Real Estate Sub-Forum. Send him a PM formulating your question(s) in detail. I am sure, he will be able to recommend a lawyer where your quoted and feared "oxymoron" is not part of their business-acumen.

Far better, than taking advice from Farang-Posters here, them relying on the expertise of their Thai-Girlfriend/Wife when it comes to commercial dealings/legal matters/real estate in general.
Cheers.    

9 hours ago, swissie said:

Don't waste any time. When it comes to commercial dealings/legal matters (especially concerning R/E matters) address a certain TV forum member going by "KittenKong".

For God's sake dont ask him. He's a complete idiot.

And I know for a fact that he cant recommend any lawyer in Pattaya, so it would be particularly pointless asking him about that.

20 hours ago, swissie said:

Plenty of posts of him in the Real Estate Sub-Forum. Send him a PM formulating your question(s) in detail. I am sure, he will be able to recommend a lawyer where your quoted and feared "oxymoron" is not part of their business-acumen.

Far better, than taking advice from Farang-Posters here, them relying on the expertise of their Thai-Girlfriend/Wife when it comes to commercial dealings/legal matters/real estate in general.
Cheers.    

Yeah? You could be wrong... I have a very good lawyer who handled 2 court cases for me this year, one criminal and one civil, and did a fantastic job... and at an extremely good price too. I'd say he's better than anyone in Pattaya can imagine. I hired him to repair the damage caused by one of those "oxymoron" lawyers. That's the hardest job of all for a lawyer. i.e. fixing problems caused by bad lawyers. They get a lot of jobs like that.

OP, feel free to PM me if you want to know his contact details.

11 hours ago, KittenKong said:

And I know for a fact that he cant recommend any lawyer in Pattaya, so it would be particularly pointless asking him about that.

You are beeing too modest. "Don't hide your bushel under a sheffel". Or was it: "Don't sheffel your bushel under a heifer".  Well I don't know. Never mind, you know what I mean.
Cheers.

1 hour ago, tropo said:

Yeah? You could be wrong... I have a very good lawyer who handled 2 court cases for me this year, one criminal and one civil, and did a fantastic job... and at an extremely good price too. I'd say he's better than anyone in Pattaya can imagine. I hired him to repair the damage caused by one of those "oxymoron" lawyers. That's the hardest job of all for a lawyer. i.e. fixing problems caused by bad lawyers. They get a lot of jobs like that.

OP, feel free to PM me if you want to know his contact details.

Thanks! Perhaps I will need it in the future (who knows?) But still, I would probably knock on KittenKongs door first.

Cheers.

On 11/24/2017 at 4:18 AM, swissie said:

Don't waste any time. When it comes to commercial dealings/legal matters (especially concerning R/E matters) address a certain TV forum member going by "KittenKong". ...

Cheers.   

But then...

23 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Hey swissie, look like KK's broken up with the "Thai-Girlfriend/Wife".

12 hours ago, swissie said:

Thanks! Perhaps I will need it in the future (who knows?) But still, I would probably knock on KittenKongs door first.

Cheers.

(I was actually posting on here to help the OP find a good lawyer. I wasn't trying to help you out as you made it clear you know who to call)

It's far smarter to have a good lawyer ready to go when you're in trouble rather than knocking on doors looking for one.

You were wrong to suggest that asking anyone other than KittenKlong is a waste of time. I found my lawyer on this forum too.

Where did I get my first, bad "oxymoron" lawyer? It was a recommendation from the team leader of the tourist police. They couldn't have recommended worse.

Cheers!

Archived