Prayuth Gives ISOC Power Over Public Prosecutors

snoop1130

14 hours ago, JAG said:

201611261913335-20130218125121-1024x768-696x522.jpg

The dressing-up box has been well and truly raided here. Chap on the left doesn't seem to be really trying though....

Looks like all their irons have got "crinkles" in them too!

Still at least the para wings and medals have been left at home!

Edited by Baerboxer

18 hours ago, mark131v said:

Looks like the glorious leader is making absolutely certain there can never be a return to any semblance of democracy

He has absolutely guaranteed that the interests of the hi-so are paramount no matter what the serfs vote on, problem is with things like this there is only one way to get back power and that entails blood and bullets, I have a feeling that when the peasants wake up there is going to be a reckoning that will destroy the country....

Yes agree, except your last sentence. Yes it will hurt, yes it will be messy, yes there will be mass casualties, but at the end of it all, I hope the country will be in a better place. And there will never be another coup allowed. Ever again.

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Yes agree, except your last sentence. Yes it will hurt, yes it will be messy, yes there will be mass casualties, but at the end of it all, I hope the country will be in a better place. And there will never be another coup allowed. Ever again.

Hope you are right!

21 hours ago, tominbkk said:

Well most Thais are fine with the military running things.  I guess I am too.  Just wish the military would make moves towards bettering the education of Thai people and reducing corruption.  If they made any kind of gesture towards enabling free thought that would be great.  Unfortunately that idea is antithetical to military rule.

I seriously doubt most Thais are fine with that.