Wing 41pass

Thailand

Just a reminder that if you have not applied yet probably only a couple of days left unless they reopen the applications later.

Application form 5 baht from MP office on Wing 41,

Copy of passport/ driving license, copy of car log book main page, plus 100 baht.

Open 8.30am - 11.30am, 1.30 a 3.30 weekdays (not Wednesday)

23 minutes ago, Lizard2010 said:

Where is the MP office on Wing 41, located

First time for me

https://www.google.com/maps/search/Wing+41,+Chiang+Mai/@18.7812949,98.9600921,15z/data=!3m1!4b1

Chiang Mai Wing Division 41 to Kasem Store @ Wing 41

If you are coming from the Airport side carry on for about 1 kilometere when you will see a petrol station on your right, just beyond that on the right is the MP's office. There will be MP's on traffic duty  outside the offices at the moment as it is very busy. 

Tell the MP as you enter Wing 41 you are going to do the sticker, or point at a sticker on your window and they will probably get what you mean.

If the information I was given is correct, today, November 29 is the last day. And it's a Wednesday which means no afternoon hours unless for this week they make an exception.

When I went, the lines appeared long, very long. Fortunately looks were deceiving. I was in and out in an hour. Still a long time but not nearly so bad as I feared. Today could be worse?

Turning into a farce now. You used to have to have a good reason for needing the Wing 41 pass. Now it seems anyone and everyone can get one, hence, massive queues, and mostly you need to go there three times, once to get the forms, again to register and hand them in, then again to pick up the passes next year! Think this will be my last time of bothering, so thats one less in the queues next year!

25 minutes ago, EL159 said:

you need to go there three times, once to get the forms, again to register and hand them in, then again to pick up the passes next year! 

you can use an agent for a couple of hundred baht and never go there

On November 29, 2560 BE at 3:59 PM, krabbyken said:

Last day is the end of December according to lady at Wing 41 and NOT November.....

According to a friend who went yesterday he was told it was the last day,soon find out! :smile:

I just received word from a friend who is knowledgeable in all things relating to Wing 41 (he's there most every day.)  He tells me that the office for the passes will be open in the mornings until Dec 29 for submission of paperwork.  I guess I got lucky!