Sickening kindergarten violence - more child abuse hushed up by the authorities

webfact

10 hours ago, embarr said:

Don't ask what I had done in her place...ask what i had done (to her) if it would have been my kid coming home bruised and then seen the video. Authorities not doing anything and she back in a job that is very obviously way above her IQ...then as some of you, like her, claim that only violence helps...I uneasily but definately oblige...with the correct increase dictated by age difference...got plaster anyone?

Have you quoted the wrong post? Your reply does not appropriate to mine.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, crazygreg44 said:

oh wow you will solve this case!

do you realize that you will end up in prison for life if you shoot this teacher?

read my post again . . i never said I condone with what the nanny did . . I asked you to determine the circumstances.... read between my lines

My child’s life comes before my own

nit sure what is more sick

the teacher or you sticking up for the teacher

who is more foolish the fool

or the one that follows the fool

you cannot convince me that a child that’s Barry 5 years old deserves to be hit parents good or bad 

these people are paid to be trusted to take care of your children

parenrs arent paid to be parents

tbhis person and the school should accept responsibility 

discusting

i would gladly give up my life gor

my child

On 11/30/2017 at 9:57 AM, crazygreg44 said:

guess, since these children don't receive any education by their parents and never learn to obey,  they continue to act as they like in Kindergarten or school, not listening or obeying the teacher or the nanny.

Which leads to such violent outbursts by teachers who wish to make themselves heard. A form of expressing their helplessness by playing out physical strength

If the children would just obey . . like the boy who starts wandering around, if it was for the Nanny who told him three, four times "please sit down with the others" without him reacting . . . well WHAT would you do in her place? Freak out or keep your calm? 

a difficult situation . . . if parents pass their educational responsibilities to nannies and teachers, they must be willing to accept that this education is based on learning & obeying

You are making excuses for early years educators being violent?  Really?

And as someone with a decent amount of knowledge of early years education I can assure you that it is the children of this age who will just obey and sit quietly all day who are the ones to be worried about not the ones who are bored and being active around the room, that is a mark of intelligence.  No kindergarten in any Western country ever asks the students to sit for hour after hour, day after day, like in many Thai kindergartens, places that only serve to break spirits and create an emotionally detached and morally unguided populous.  Education is not based on obeying, at least it shouldn't be and hasn't been in the West since the 1950's, it is much better based on guidance with clear tangible benefits seen in following that guidance.

20 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

Absolutely appalling !! I cannot even comprehend how such acts could be committed on those so young !!

Yes, violence does beget violence and the abused will grow up to be abusers, absolutely unbelievable.

I think you answered your lack of comprehension with your immediately succeeding observation.  How can such acts be committed on those so young?  because violence begets violence and the abused will grow up to be abusers. 

8 hours ago, Airbagwill said:

You should be thoroughly ashamed of this post...it displays the same ignorant and violent attitudes held by some of these carers 

You got that right shameful comments but they were allowed to leave it up for all to see 

Not only at Kindergarten level. A Prathomsuksa teacher had her own technique to hurt grade 5 kids.

The tip of a pen was used to hurt them on top of their heads, difficult to see, even when it started bleeding, after they misbehaved, or even when they didn't understand her grammar lessons. 

Many students were scared shirtless and some parents showed up to watch their kids in class. 

She'd almost lost her job, but promised to stop hurting them. But she's only more careful not to get caught. The beaten kids will be the beaters of tomorrow. 

The total failure of the Thai educational system. The hub of beaters. 

Edited by jenny2017

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 11:24 PM, crazygreg44 said:

oh wow you will solve this case!

do you realize that you will end up in prison for life if you shoot this teacher?

read my post again . . i never said I condone with what the nanny did . . I asked you to determine the circumstances.... read between my lines

Still with you , crazygregg44 , shooting the teacher , kicking the teacher's head in .

An example.

" Hello fellow  pupil , my dad is doing repairs to someone's house today , what is your dad doing ? "

" Oh my dad is doing 10 years for kicking a teacher's head in "

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

Not only at Kindergarten level. A Prathomsuksa teacher had her own technique to hurt grade 5 kids.

The tip of a pen was used to hurt them on top of their heads, difficult to see, even when it started bleeding, after they misbehaved, or even when they didn't understand her grammar lessons. 

Many students were scared shirtless and some parents showed up to watch their kids in class. 

She'd almost lost her job, but promised to stop hurting them. But she's only more careful not to get caught. The beaten kids will be the beaters of tomorrow. 

The total failure of the Thai educational system. The hub of beaters. 

If it were my child, the teacher would be dealing with a 4" nail appropriately placed in her skull. After which I would wai 3 times and promise not to do it again, well at least until she started it again. 

On Friday, December 01, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Winky Wilson said:

Most Thai children are well behaved from a very young age. I assume they are disciplined from a very young age.

This is my point too WW.  I started school at 5 yo in about 1952 , I remember it being a nice little school , my beatings from teachers began at 11 years old in my last school. Most of the beatings were called for but when I was 5 I was taught good from bad before going to school and I think here lies the problem.  You can't expect a teacher of 4/5 year olds to teach them right from wrong . If a child needs to go to the toilet he should be told he needs to ask ; by the teacher and to be told what to do before he sets off for school.

Ok after the 65 years since I started school things have changed a lot but nothing wrong with good manners and disiplining early on.  There , one more rant over.

48 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

This is my point too WW.  I started school at 5 yo in about 1952 , I remember it being a nice little school , my beatings from teachers began at 11 years old in my last school. Most of the beatings were called for but when I was 5 I was taught good from bad before going to school and I think here lies the problem.  You can't expect a teacher of 4/5 year olds to teach them right from wrong . If a child needs to go to the toilet he should be told he needs to ask ; by the teacher and to be told what to do before he sets off for school.

Ok after the 65 years since I started school things have changed a lot but nothing wrong with good manners and disiplining early on.  There , one more rant over.

Teach manners at home? Sir. You ask too much. What time would be left for the poor mites have for TV, online games and the like? But seriously, there is no excuse for brutality to children in any form whatsoever. What the CCTV showed was a bunch of kids, seemingly bored and terrified to move. Any self respecting carer would have got them playing constructive games.

On 11/30/2017 at 9:57 AM, crazygreg44 said:

guess, since these children don't receive any education by their parents and never learn to obey,  they continue to act as they like in Kindergarten or school, not listening or obeying the teacher or the nanny.

Which leads to such violent outbursts by teachers who wish to make themselves heard. A form of expressing their helplessness by playing out physical strength

If the children would just obey . . like the boy who starts wandering around, if it was for the Nanny who told him three, four times "please sit down with the others" without him reacting . . . well WHAT would you do in her place? Freak out or keep your calm? 

a difficult situation . . . if parents pass their educational responsibilities to nannies and teachers, they must be willing to accept that this education is based on learning & obeying

Are you for <deleted> real? Sit down and read what you just wrote! 3 and 4 years olds dont have the attention span to sit from maybe 7 am until 5 pm listening to nothing but rote learning day in and day out. Obviously you have no children (or mind) of your own it you did you would understand how little.ones work.

3 hours ago, Artisi said:

If it were my child, the teacher would be dealing with a 4" nail appropriately placed in her skull. After which I would wai 3 times and promise not to do it again, well at least until she started it again. 

Which would be an appropriate punishment, unfortunately you would miss her brain by about two feet.

On 12/2/2017 at 1:07 PM, carbine1125 said:

Are you for <deleted> real? Sit down and read what you just wrote! 3 and 4 years olds dont have the attention span to sit from maybe 7 am until 5 pm listening to nothing but rote learning day in and day out. Obviously you have no children (or mind) of your own it you did you would understand how little.ones work.

okay

please sit down and read it again - careful between the lines! - when I am trying to explain this controverse World for you

P.S. how to you know they already sat there from 7am thru 5pm ??

First Kindergarten school we sent our daughter too here (a private one, recommended to us) we returned early on the first day and when my wife looked through the window one of the staff was smothering our daughter with a blanket (their excuse, to make her sleep). She was 2 years old! We removed her and demanded our money back, which with some reluctance, they returned. Our daughter was quite traumatised for a couple of days.

Our daughter never sleeps very much. A bit of an issue as all Kindergartens seem to demand they sleep after lunch. After this incident, it was a few months before we tried again, used the village public nursery school. Actually quite good, facilities were better than private nursery and free! Later changed to kindergarten at large church school (because good reputation and education through to 18). Also substantial English component in curriculum.  Not aware of any real issues with the staff at either.