My experience at Chaengwattana Bangkok Immigration filing my 90 day report

Just wanted to quickly share some information.  

I arrived at 14:45 at Chaengwattana on Friday Dec 1 to file my TM47.  I thought, oh no, it's Friday and it's the 1rst, so it's going to be hella busy.  

I asked the lady what is required and she said just my passport and the TM47.  No photocopies required.  

I sailed past information desk and was given num A 425 at 14:50 and the number on the board was A 317.  Based on earlier reports I've read here I figured they would do 2 per minute so I gave myself an hour to wait.  The room was packed, no empty chairs.  I didn't realize there is a separate room for waiting for 90 day checkins.  If you don't know this, you might not hear your number as they have a separate speaker for that room announcing the numbers.  

I was banking on them wanting to leave and believing that they had to serve me if I have a number, so they would go faster if it got later.  I am not sure this is really true.    

At 15:22 they were at A 344, so that's 27 in 32 minutes.  Much slower than I had anticipated.  

At 16:19 they were at A 415, which means that they did another 71 in 57 minutes.  

My number was called at 16:33.  So they do about 1 per minute.  But when I got up to the window, they were doing 3 at a time, so I think they do turn on the jets at the end of the day.  Others have suggested arriving at 3:00 to take advantage of this.  I don't think that would have worked for me on this day.  

I hope this helps others estimate their time.  

over and out.