Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need onward travel flight.

Featured Replies

Where do I find this information in the forum. I booked a 60 day flight from Denmark to Bangkok. I want to enter with Visa exemption that is now changed again again to 30 days. And I will then get an 30 day extension when in Thailand. But I read somewhere that I might get rejected bording Emirates if I don't have a onward flight ticket, that I can discard after I enter the country. I was thinking of applying for a online 60 day tourist SETV VISUM but is afraid that 14 days is not enough time to get it. Also it looks like they want proof of accommodation for all 60 days. But my plans are not steady. I just want to see a lot of the country. I hope someone can guide me.

Can you change the current ticket to a date 30-days from the arrival date? That would be a quick fix, and then change it again, back to the original date, after your extension is issued? However, penalties may be excessive or maybe no changes are allowed.

Otherwise, a "throwaway" outbound one-way ticket ex-BKK may be needed to show to Emirates at check in.

Yesterday morning, Singapore Airlines asked my friend for proof of onward travel after 30 days as he was traveling visa-exempt but his ticketed SQ return date was 4 months away. He showed them he had a r/t to Luang Prabang after 30 days, so they accepted that.

  • Author

I once read you can book a r/t ticket that you can then get refunded or just throw away after you enter Thailand and only pay a small booking fee? Where can I get that or is there booking company's that is specialised in these proforma tickets?

Edited by Alixqay
Needed more details

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

  • BerndD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.