Angry man stranded at Suvarnabhumi for 24 hours launches furious rant at airport staff

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, todlad said:

One of the things that irks me about this forum includes the incessant attacks on Thai people ... most of us live in Thailand as far as i can tell and yet they write as if they despise everything and everybody here.

Secondly, Thai people are often attacked wrongly.

Thirdly, a tiny amount of research can go a long way.

Jetstar is not a Thai Airline, it is ultimately owned by Qantas although it is likely that this flight was managed out of a 51% Singapore owned subsidiary: 49% Qantas.

Apologies for all of the anti Thai libels now?

When you read Jetstar's customer guarantee, all 15 points of it, you will see that they give passengers the right to challenge their 7,000 staff at every level. I haven't watched the video but maybe the man at the centre of it wasn't the most diplomatic negotiator but he was empowered by that very airline to start the conversation there.

History tells me there is very little chance that anyone here will back track but it would be appropriate if the worst offenders would at least acknowledge that they are guilty as charged.

Very good airline 4 years been flying. I trust the plane and pilots. Good luck with Asian pilots no thanks

16 hours ago, madusa said:

The poor Thai lady(I assume she is Thai) had to suffer the indignity of being shouted at. No wonder the Thais are getting sick of these tourists whether they are Farangs, Mainland Chinese, Singaporeans or Indians.

If I were in her shoes I would say to him, "Look here, since you are so rude I am taking back the meal voucher from you, because you don't deserve any meal. You go back to Singapore get a good lawyer to sue our airline for whatever you are not happy with ok? You are in Thailand and we have a polite culture" That may shut him up.

Lol they offer terrible service and most shouldn't be employed in that sector. There the rudest airport staff l have encoutered. The cleaner is more helpful. Did you work for Kobkam perhaps lol

Just now, Media1 said:

Lol they offer terrible service and most shouldn't be employed in that sector. There the rudest airport staff l have encoutered. The cleaner is more helpful. Did you work for Kobkam perhaps lol

Yes that's for sure his in Thailand being ignored and disrespected whole you use religion to hide from your job and duties.

2 hours ago, Nemesis7 said:

Im sure its not only the food voucher but repeated delay triggered his anger.

He is probably not a believer, unlike the pilot of the plane, of the saying

Better be late than dead on time.

How many plane crashes are due to schedule before safety?

Mechanical stuff happens. Would rather be on a serviced plane than one 'just' put into service because of a delay. The airline, due to the second delay, should have offered a refund, or if available offer to find other airline accommodations for the passengers. The people who continue to fly these budget airlines fuel the corporate level to behave badly and continue to treat people with disrespect.

The woman airline employee, in the video, appeared to handle herself in a very professional manner.

Posted from Android using Tapatalk