webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Becker said:

Why the comparison? This is a thread regarding Prawit's extremely expensive watches. Amazing what one can afford on a military salary in Thailand, right?

One more time, slowly: This...thread...is...not...about...the...Shins. There, got it now?

But you have to admire the tenacity. Halloween has manage to work "criminal", "Thaksin", or "fugitive" into 215 posts this year alone! That's almost one a day...

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/search/?&q="criminal" Thaksin  fugitive&author=halloween&search_and_or=or&updated_after=year&sortby=newest

23 minutes ago, brucec64 said:

But you have to admire the tenacity. Halloween has manage to work "criminal", "Thaksin", or "fugitive" into 215 posts this year alone! That's almost one a day...

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/search/?&q="criminal" Thaksin  fugitive&author=halloween&search_and_or=or&updated_after=year&sortby=newest

Actually 215/342 is much closer to half, but about your usual standard of accuracy.

10 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Every single thread it is the same.

Completely and utterly obsessed with the Shins. 

Sometimes it's really hard to understand people - no?

I try hard, really I do, but honestly. Still, I suppose that if you're a hammer then everything looks like a nail, so thinking everything is about the Shins makes perfect sense to some folk.

Not to me, but hey...

One would expect that the manufacturer of the watch of suc value would have included unique identifying features such as a serial number and less obvious markings and on sale would have kept a record of the purchaser. Perhaps his friend has the same model of watch. Handy having 30 daysLikewise the ring wonder if the diamond has a unique laser marking?

On 12/6/2017 at 4:39 AM, webfact said:

Prawit could have a number of assets, including Buddha amulets, jewellery and watches valued at more than Bt200,000, which he had been concealing from the NACC

i doubt anyone is surprised this place is run by a set of corrupt generals, who have themselves practiced corruption in nepotism and cronyism, indeed quite openly

2 hours ago, Outbackoz said:

Handy having 30 days

They're hoping by then he'll have done the right thing for the country. The Rama 1X bridge would be best . . . being able to accommodate a crowd of well-wishers. Just gotta hope he doesn't do the Thai thing and land on a barge.