"Clipping the Wings of the Angels" - eight Hells Angels arrested in Pattaya as "threat to Thai society"

snoop1130

32 minutes ago, moe666 said:

I get it that people love to show what group they are with but if one is involved in criminal activity wouldn't it make more sense to fly below the radar

MC gangs have two divisions: The street visibility group which acts as a deterrent and the money making entity which blends in to avoid attention. The under the radar types have their bars, hotels, garages and real estate that they use to launder the proceeds of drug prostitution and protection rackets. The money shakers can be polite and low key when they wish. 

Quite a line up in the OP photo! 

Front rank second man from left  seems in considerable discomfort from holding in his tummy for a long time, although the shot does show off his carefully moulded beret jolly well.

Third from left, chin up old chap, both of them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikosan said:

Much the same as you DNA test anything.  You forensically examine it, take samples and DNA test them, simple really.

Now that would be a feat of science, they could then conclusively prove that the cars are related to the 1000's of the same model that rolled off the production line!

They can take forensic samples and test the DNA from these to link to a living thing, but you ain't never DNA testing the car itself!!

31 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Then again, have you ever seen any Hells Angels teaching English ?

Since when do primates or Neandertals speak English ???

The words they can pronounce, can be counted on the fingers of just one hand. F#ck, S#ck, Hell, Angel, Bike.

1 hour ago, Media1 said:

The threat to Thai society is standing right there lol. 

This is a racist jealous witch hunt. The truth is a smart mouthed Thai so called SGT of the HA wore a left and right hand combination. Then in true Thai tiff guy form ran to the cops. LOL this is police corruption advertised as doing a good deed. Looks like your  unreformable been outed to the to hard basket. A basket case indeed.

Come again?

• Like 1

Personally, I have no time for 1%er motorcycle clubs. I have experience of HAs coming to a bar I used to work in and causing all sorts of trouble - they were basically dicks to everyone. And I don't think freedom means dressing the same and following stupid rules all the time. 

However, you are going down a very dodgy road if you want to ban people for just being part of a club. By all means, prosecute them for laws they have broken, but not for just being part of a club or group.

All very well saying just ban them all etc etc. but who is next? You set a dangerous precedent for the government to come after anyone they want - which is not good. And I am not just talking about Thailand, what they are doing to biker gangs in Oz is a prime example of this. 

Hmmm...careful who ends up ruling which streets.  Wiping out 1 consortium, creates a vacuum for another.  The money will keep flowing, the dirty deeds fulfilled, the faces/uniform might change......this only opened the markets for someone that wanted their business. 

Think about it..... TIT.....

42 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
6 hours ago, chrissables said:
Have you ever met them or seen them committing  criminal acts, bullying or even on the road?

Maybe its the image they try to portray is the problem?

Are these 2 posts referring to BiB or the Hells Angels?   :smile:

17 hours ago, champers said:

2 cars siezed but no motorbikes. What sort of Hells Angels are these?

yea and the vests look new never worn all the small items as well and the hell angle pictured had newly cut hair .....looks like wannabees got caught up ....

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
6 hours ago, chrissables said:
Have you ever met them or seen them committing  criminal acts, bullying or even on the road?

Maybe its the image they try to portray is the problem?

to portray a image is not a problem ......if so . all the posers in thailand would be wanted men ....ehhh....you know who you are ,,,hee hee .

...chief Surachet Hakpan who has been tasked by the Thai government to clear up the foreign trash masquerading as tourists...

I love it! That is exactly what they are. Living here in California the government does not take any s...t from them and they are almost never seen anymore. 

7 minutes ago, Jimdandy said:

...chief Surachet Hakpan who has been tasked by the Thai government to clear up the foreign trash masquerading as tourists...

I love it! That is exactly what they are. Living here in California the government does not take any s...t from them and they are almost never seen anymore. 

Just wait till the designate you as trash and come after you... will you be singing his praises then? :) 

3 hours ago, Mattd said:

Now that would be a feat of science, they could then conclusively prove that the cars are related to the 1000's of the same model that rolled off the production line!

They can take forensic samples and test the DNA from these to link to a living thing, but you ain't never DNA testing the car itself!!

Google data dots.